Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Fox float X2 SC Nomad, size? Climb switch?
  • julzm
    Free Member

Thinking about buying a Fox Float X2 shock for a 2016 Nomad. However, the new X2 comes as 215×64….I thought the nomad was 216×63, does anyone know what size it is actually is?

For those of you who have an X2, do you miss the climb switch? What’s it’s like for climbing?

Cheers

andysredmini
    Free Member

The mm size comes from the conversion from inches so the 215 – 216 is really the same.
    I wouldn’t worry about the climb switch as I never touch the switch on my debonair. I’m not sure what the switch is called on the debonair but switching it stiffens up the rear like a climb switch but I don’t think the bike needs it. It climbs amazingly without and is much better than my trance and I’m not really any slower on most ups than my anthem.

bella
    Free Member

Have got an x2 on order for a Nomad. Have discussed with TF before ordering. The slight discrepancy is just 2 companies using slightly different inch to metric conversions and not an issue.

RickDraper
    Free Member

I have one of these for sale in Nomad size of you are interested? Drop me a email.

tomhoward

I’ve a vivid air on mine and it climbs well enough without a climb switch so its really not an issue. If anything it gives more traction on loose climbs

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Fox float X2 SC Nomad, size? Climb switch?’ is closed to new replies.