Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Fox Float 32 vs. Rockshox Revelation
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

ive currently got a set of float 150mm FIT 15qrs rl’s in black, they have been great forks and i had the fit cartridge added in just febuary….

im thinking of swapping them out for some of the new revelation’s, but dont know if it will actually be any better, or perhaps even worse??

i think i want some of the dual position ones, and id like some shiny new white forks anyways (as mine are black)…..

can you convince me, or shall i just stick with what i have?

ps i have no real complaints from the fox’s not keen on the stupidly amount of servicing you have to do, they fit upgrade was a definite increase in performace, is the new 2012 revelation going to be up to that?

another set of fox’s is out of the question due to the stupid price of thme 🙁

LoCo
    Free Member

I know I’ve spoken to you already today Oscillate, but for anyone else that’s wondering the comparable current Rockshox model to the FIT damper equipped Floats would be the RCT3 damper equipped ones in either Dual air or Dual postion air spring spec, which replaced the RLT Ti dampers from last year.
    The RLT and RL dapered models are closer in performance to the old open bath Foxs.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

thats good to know si, i didnt know this so hopefully clear it up for others too! ill have a look into the rct3 ones a bit more then! cheers for the help!

mrblobby
    Free Member

Much difference between the RLT Ti and the RCT3? Or is it just rebranding?

LoCo
    Free Member

The Moco unit is a different design and has a three position switch, open- Threshold (‘compression half on ish’)and lockout.

Rebound assm, is still dual flow too,
    I really likeed the RLT Ti detenated compression adjuster as it gave more options for settings, but the RCT3 DNA moco will make things simpler.

Sram link: http://www.sram.com/rockshox/products/revelation-rct3.

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

I really likeed the RLT Ti detenated compression adjuster as it gave more options for settings,

I got me some 2011’s like this and I really like them for this reason.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Fox Float 32 vs. Rockshox Revelation’ is closed to new replies.