Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Fox Float RP23 not working properly!?
  • 06awjudd
    Free Member

Hi all,
    I’ve got Fox Float RP23 Adaptive Logic BV:

I bought it brand new in the sale from CRC about 2 months ago (I have since lost the receipt 🙄 )

I took my new build out for the first time at Afan yesterday, and noticed that I couldn’t change the shock setting from 0 (that little black triangle thing is stuck fast.)
    And although I can switch the propedal lever to “on” it I’m 99% sure it isn’t doing anything.

Compression adjustment work fine, and the shock behaves as it should in all other respects.

Anyone else had this problem/knows a fix?
    What is the best course of action?

bruneep

I have since lost the receipt

proof of purchase from email?

06awjudd
    Free Member

I deleted the email agggeeesss ago.
    It’s probably worth mentioning that the shock didn’t have this problem when I bought it, and developed it somehow in between being stuffed in a draw in my bedroom, being fitted to the bike and just before my first ride on it :/

bruneep

I deleted the email agggeeesss ago

CRC wouldn’t have, call em up and explain. They are quite good really with warranties.

Otherwise call TFT

milky1980
    Free Member

If you need to return it, just go into your order history on CRC to get the order number. Fill in the warranty return form and e-mail them. done this a few times and never had to produce the original receipt.

ahsf
    Free Member

have you tryed lifting the little black triangle up and then turning it?? ( as in pull it away from the propedal lever)

robhughes
    Free Member

+1 ^…Isn’t this how it works.Got rid of mine but i seem to remember that bit.. 😉

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Correct, you have to lift the black knob to turn it. This way it locks it into the desired setting.

06awjudd
    Free Member

Oh my god
    Forgot you had to pull the thing first 🙂
    Thanks so much for your help !!!!!!!!

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Unbelievable

06awjudd
    Free Member

Unbelievable

Someone’s got an axe to grind.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

don’t want to cause a fuss nothing against you just hit a sore spot with me.

Ignore me but please think before using such insults. People are dealing with as you put it ‘spastics’ everyday. People suffering from the disability don’t choose to.

06awjudd
    Free Member

Sorry, I thought you were “Unbelievable”ing the thread.
    I would never use it as an insult, just thought I acted like a bit of an idiot – I didn’t mean to cause any offense to PWDs.
    I did think twice about using it, but then went ahead, because as far as I could see I wasn’t causing any offense as I was referring to myself rather than anyone else.
    I won’t do it again 🙂

maxtorque

RTFM fail! 😉

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

i know mate, apologies for getting like that.

I knew it wasn’t aimed to offend. Should have just ignored it.

Let my heart get in the way of my head.

:-}

Glad your shock isn’t broke by the way.

06awjudd
    Free Member

Thanks 😀

Don’t worry, I completely understand where you are coming from and would never hold it against anyone.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Fox Float RP23 not working properly!?’ is closed to new replies.