Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Fox Anti Freeze or Endura Strike
  • SOAP
    Free Member

Thoughts ?
    Winter gloves with most feeling- thinnest palms
    Hands up!

alfabus
    Free Member

my strikes lasted a few winters. never particularly waterproof, but very warm.

they have now died because the liners detached – I can’t get my fingers in them any more!

Dave

sillyoldman

Giro Ambient or the Blaze if you’ve got better circulation than me…. (they have lighter insulation and a shorter cuff).

neil853
    Free Member

My endura are cack, second pair i’ve had as well as the first pair the lining came out and I couldn’t get it back in, replaced under warranty (like most of my endura stuff 🙄 )

I like the look of the Fox ones, they’ll probably be my next pair to try

rocketman
    Free Member

Not really cold enough for Anti Freezes at the moment. They are very, very warm & more suited to the kind of winter we had last year and the year before.

They are thick-ish but not obtrusive. Sizing is on the snug side and although the neoprene outer stretches, the waterproof liner doesn’t so try before you buy.

Alternatively Assos Winter Glove System is outstanding in a roadie kindof way.

Drac

i have Altura Night vision they’re excellent, certainly was cold enough on Sunday for them at -1 on high ground can be worn with or without the lining. My hands are the one pat of my body that I suffer in the cold with.

BIGMAN
    Free Member

I live in my anti freeze

Love em!!

Have the Endura’s to. Only use them for walking the dogs now.

lostboysaint
    Free Member

Neither. Dakine Blockade. Much better feel.

SOAP
    Free Member

So are the anti freeze gloves to hot, for someone that normally wears 661 raji’s all year

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Fox Anti Freeze or Endura Strike’ is closed to new replies.