Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Found – RS rebound adjuster knob on Jacob's Ladder yesterday
  • BadlyWiredDog

Slightly random, but I picked up a Rockshox rebound damper adjuster knob on the descent on the Edale side of Jacob’s yesterday. If you lost it, stick a post up and we can sort something out.

If you ‘lost’ a Doctor Pepper’s bottle slightly higher up on the same track and carefully stuck it in the wall at the side of the track, you’re an idiot and it’s now in my recycling bin.

wors

If no one owns up, you could send it to me,(the adjuster knob, not the dr pepper bottle) and I will donate a few quid to the charity of your choice 😀

saintviper
    Free Member

Will have a check when i get home, as i may have become a little detached from my bike yesterday just before the gate at the half way point…

charliemort

for gawd’s sake don’t tell DCC – they’ll see it as a reason to the trail in no time………….

BadlyWiredDog

It was definitely a potential hazard to any walkers in flip-flops, could have caused severe toe lacerations :-/

mikewsmith
    Free Member

That’s because they are a shit design and fall out…

nickdavies

If you ‘lost’ a Doctor Pepper’s bottle slightly higher up on the same track and carefully stuck it in the wall at the side of the track, you’re an idiot and it’s now in my recycling bin.

I was up there on sunday, picked up quite a bit of crap on my way round. Really boils my piss… How hard can it be for people to take their crap home with them? You got it up there in the first place easily enough!!! 👿

saintviper
    Free Member

Not mine, though thanks dude,

BadlyWiredDog

No worries.

The Dr Peppers bottle was actually sticking out of a drystone wall where some idiot had dumped it. I found the top about five metres further up the trail. I blame the parents 😐

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Found – RS rebound adjuster knob on Jacob's Ladder yesterday’ is closed to new replies.