Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Found it…your turn!
  • Kip

Camera that toddler Kip hid under the zip off arm of the chair. Been searching for days!

Tell me about the things your child has hidden in random places that you thought were lost…..

lucien

Biscuits in the dvd player

tazzymtb

my sanity and any “disposable” income I once had 😀

Stoner
    Free Member

SD card in the CD slot in the Car stereo, shortly followed by him ripping the the face off the radio rendering it unuseable.

My flip flops. Found them in my wellies.

yunki
    Free Member

Anything we’ve lost turns up in the printer or a small chest of drawers by the back door.. son number 1 is thankfully pretty predictable.. I fear that things will get slightly more complicated when son number 2 finds his feet..

loddrik
    Free Member

Bubble mixture in the fish tank. Didn’t make many bubbles and certainly didn’t leave any fish….

LsD
    Free Member

And where have they been hidden? 😯

basstronic
    Free Member

Car key in the oven.

samuri
    Free Member

The video player was always a firm favourite for food but the most likely place to find missing stuff was always the bin. Keys, wallets, remote controls.

ianmoody
    Free Member

TV remote for our bedroom about 6 months ago, Searched all 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. come to the conclusion they’ve (boys 5 and 1)flushed it or eaten it.

matt_outandabout

Wedding ring, inside the sofa cushion cover, after buying a new one as we could not find the old. 😕
    Car key, left hidden on the suspension strut when on an overnight. Still there after forgetting to retrieve it and 50 miles driving on highland roads 😯 8)

kerv
    Free Member

Mrs’ car keys regularly buried in the bottom of our wardrobe, sky card never found, the 3yr olds 2yr old little brother found in his wardrobe pretending it was a space rocket!

Tom83

All my change from my wallet in the letterbox, and my cards in the storage heater!

Stoner
    Free Member

got my own back today though. Couldnt find elder son (5). Looked all around the yard, then see a panicky small hand waving out of the bottom of the shed door.

Some one ( 😳 ) appears to have not noticed him in there and locked him in.

And before anyone goes and calls Esther Rantzen, it was only for a few minutes…

theotherjonv

#2 daughter’s school trousers.

We’re pretty sure she wore them home on Friday – we might have been TFIF distracted but you generally notice half nakedness, even in a 6yo.

Finally turned up in a suitcase of dolls clothes. Our own fault for asking her to contribute to tidying her room = putting the contents of the floor in the nearest available container.

Gave me a good weekend of entertainment though – going back every few hours with an even more outlandish idea of where they went:

1/ eaten them
    2/ set fire to them
    3/ stolen by pirates
    4/ sold them to passing space aliens
    etc.

which created great annoyance as they got more outlandish.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Found it…your turn!’ is closed to new replies.