Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Fotopic website down?
  • Christowkid
    Free Member

Hi all,
    I use Fotopic as an on-line piccie store, and also elsewhere on another forum, have an avatar that ‘looks’ to the url of it on Fotopic.
    These last few days my avatar isn’t working and I can’t log on to the Fotopic site.
    Any ideas as to what’s going on?
    ….or is it just me?
    cheers
    Q

BigJohn

I tried a few days ago, and again today. Looks a bit dead to me.

donsimon
    Free Member

You could always ask ken_shields who asked yesterday or Tracey who asked 2 days ago. I guess the search function is borked too…

knottie8
    Free Member

no need for that Don simon , and those threads dont give any details anyway !

donsimon
    Free Member

no need for that Don simon , and those threads dont give any details anyway !

No need for pointing out that the OP is not alone in having Fotopic problems, or no need for pointing out that there is a search function for this?
    What there isn’t a need for is a cowardly shitty tag, say it openly or not at all.

MrSmith
    Free Member

shouldn’t be a problem if you have all your images backed up elsewhere.
    you do don’t you?

knottie8
    Free Member

“What there isn’t a need for is a cowardly shitty tag, say it openly or not at all.”

what on earth on you on about ?

donsimon
    Free Member

Aimed at the tag writer, I’ve never seen the point of writing less than complimentary tags…

MrSmith
    Free Member

tags are cool if your dad isn’t a policeman or your older brother isn’t well hard.

Drac

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Always comes in handy for such questions.

Christowkid
    Free Member

Thanks Knottie, and for the info Drac and Jamie.
    Haven’t much posted on their, simply use it to bounce pics off for here and other forums, so no real damage to me personally.
    Q

Tracey

Thanks for the info. Got all mine backed up and only used it for posting but it did have 7 years of pics

Christowkid
    Free Member

Knottie: As an avid snapper, who do you use to enable you to post pic’s onto here?
    Q

Jamie
    Free Member
    knottie8
    Free Member

Christowkid
    I have been a fotopic user . lol for the last 7 years and had 3 months left of my subscription.I have all my pics backed up but its just a lot of work to load onto another site. Infact I shant put any old pics on a new site . I do have a flicker page but I dont like the presentation of the pics.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/pjkimages/

Christowkid
    Free Member

Thanks both, will investigate.
    I only have used my fotopic site to add pic’s to this forum, so am quite a minimalist user. Also have no experience of anything else, so not sure exactly what to look for, except something free!
    Q

snaps
    Free Member
    Christowkid
    Free Member

ohhh.. that looks nice snaps, will add it to the list.
    thanks for that
    Q

superfli
    Free Member

Balls. I got collections going back to 2002 on fotopic. Lots of mates and family use it to keep upto date with my goings on 🙁
    Got the photos elsewhere, but its a shame to loose all my albums. Fingers crossed it comes back online.

jedi

any further news? 🙁

Jamie
    Free Member

Word on the street is Fotopic has ceased trading.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Fotopic website down?’ is closed to new replies.