Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 61 total)
  • Forum sanitisation – what to do…
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Is this place incredibly boring today?

IanMunro
    Free Member

I’ve been surprised by the lack of posts today. Maybe half the internet is down, or a bit the UK has floated off into the North Sea.

binners

To be fair,it is Monday.

Why not pick a thread at random and add a completely inappropriate reference to gaining access to a building via an entrance not visable from the front?

Go on! You know you want too

IanMunro
    Free Member

You mean the cat flap?

glenh
    Free Member

Nah, it’s all just too boring to bother replying to…yawn

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Even sneaking innuendo into a thread via the back door doesn’t seem to lift my heart today.

hora
    Free Member

I’ve been sat here reading the topics whilst a blonde Norwegian girl checks the number of teeth on my zip under the desk.

TimP
    Free Member

Been a bit busy actually doing some work but was going to try and set up a swap shop type thing as I have 3 (2 x 160mm and a 185) rotors and a set of rotor bolts as well as 2 sets of sony erricsson headphones and a set of 2.5mm nokia headphones just sitting about. I dont really need anything so open to swap offers

cinnamon_girl

TSY – how’s that fit bod of yours now? Go on – show us another pic of your leg – you know you want to. 😉

Make my day. 🙂

binners

Hora. She needs to watch out for those flash grenades you keep in the top drawer. I hope you’ve warned her

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Hey binbins, you know that Bravissimo thing we were talking about? I noticed it again today, just on a thread I’d posted on. No mention of the code either. I’m pretty chuffed with that. 🙂

binners

Its definitely right. The Bravisimo advert only started appearing when we started referring to you as DD.

After all, they are specifically aimed at the more generously proportioned lady bumps 😀

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

It’s repairing C_G… managed my first ride yesterday 🙂
    How are you fixing up?

Re Photos – I’ll have to check with the good lady… it’s her camera phone after all 😀

MSP

I expect Hora recognised the Norwegian origions of the girl be the unfashionable woolly jumper she was wearing, however I fear he may have made the classic mistake

philconsequence
    Free Member

😯

i’m genuinely disappointed in myself, how did i not notice the link between DD and bewbeez!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Yes, but I get the feeling it’s now associated with “deadlydarcy”. It’s coming up on threads where I post but noone’s called me DD. Wishful thinking? ❓

davidrussell
    Free Member

which begs the question what other names are sending the ads haywire?

Monkeys playing on ropes

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

There has been an increased mentioning of the word boobs too… principally by that man ^^

philconsequence
    Free Member

boobies :mrgreen: boobies :mrgreen: boobies :mrgreen: boobies :mrgreen: boobies :mrgreen: boobies :mrgreen: boobies :mrgreen: boobies :mrgreen:

and for the ladies reading the forum:

boobies :mrgreen: boobies :mrgreen: boobies :mrgreen: boobies :mrgreen:

(EVERYONE LOVES BOOBZ)

brakes
    Free Member

I believe the doldrums are due to austerity posting measures that have been introduced to accelerate the forum to a state of stagnation which it has slowly been gravitating towards.
    the measures assume that once stagnation occurs, things will start to get a bit less dull as f***.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

brakes – please god say there is a plan b?!

philconsequence
    Free Member

b for boobies?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I rack ’em up Phil… you knock ’em down.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Uuuuhhmmm… Errrr… Tch. Oooh! er… nah.

footflaps

What we need is tighter integration with other cycling forums, e.g. a single shared database run as a Federation of Forums…

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I rack ’em up Phil… you knock ’em down bash ’em in.

🙂

philconsequence
    Free Member

talking about rack(s) and knock(ers)

their blue feet make me smile

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’m deadlydarcy and I’m 40.

In fact, you can refer to me as 40DD.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Deadly sounds a lot more svelte and stealthy…

binners

😆

philconsequence
    Free Member

😯

i always forget you lot is well old!

cinnamon_girl

TSY – great news! You didn’t go to Cwmcarn did you? 😉

phil – FCOL that pic ^ is scaring me. 😯

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Cwmcarn… no, why? Still can’t stand in the pedals so it was a road ride… 32 miles and got the average up to 17 mph… pretty chuffed.

philconsequence
    Free Member

its a photo of TSY after i changed his shampoo for Veet, all i had to do was add the whiskers in photoshop 8)

allthegear
    Free Member

@philconsequence – hey – how come we get fewer boobies??? 😡

Rachel

philconsequence
    Free Member

cos you’ve got 2 of your own to play with!

(just realised that people think i must be obsessed with cats and boobs…. i’m allergic to cats and i’m more of a leg/bum appreciating kinda guy, i wont however admit to the forum i’m actually 54yrs old)

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Well I for one had been enjoying the kids on cycle paths thread – sensible policies for a happier Britain, that’s what I say. Actually yeti, you’re right, it’s very, very boring on here today. I am enjoying phil’s breasty yearning posts though (in an ironic way of course, no sexy-ism from this feller, thank you very much).

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Oooh, it’s not all bad, I’ve just got my first tag in ages, and Mitch has come out to play.

philconsequence
    Free Member

Mr Mitch of Barnsley,

you haven’t ever commented on my frequent forum based suggestions that you adopt me and we make a crack travelling father and adopted son psych squad, helping maladjusted criminally insane watercreatures across the UK.

if yeti adopts you then i’ll be both his father and grandson.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

What does ‘forum sanitisation’ mean?

What are you talking about?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘Forum sanitisation – what to do…’ is closed to new replies.