Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Forum purchase problem, what would you do?!?!
  • deepreddave
    Free Member

Serious comedy genius Jamie 🙂

To address the Oliphant in the room

If I were the seller and they were genuine I’d still refund!

DrJ

Dunno the ins and outs of this situation – who is right and who is wrong, but splashing someone’s name and employer on the thread is out of order, IMO. Mud sticks, and affecting someone’s job on the basis of 3rd hand info is not fair.

dashed
    Free Member

Easy way for seller to come out of this smelling of roses though isn’t there, DrJ…! If he’s genuine then he can respond in a genuine way.

Drac

Cheers DrJ I missed that post it’s now been dealt with.

stumpy01

DrJ – Member
    Dunno the ins and outs of this situation – who is right and who is wrong, but splashing someone’s name and employer on the thread is out of order, IMO. Mud sticks, and affecting someone’s job on the basis of 3rd hand info is not fair.

It was on this site anyway, fairly easily found in one of his old selling threads. He put the info there himself.

DrJ

Easy way for seller to come out of this smelling of roses though isn’t there, DrJ…! If he’s genuine then he can respond in a genuine way.

But … maybe the readers who saw his name didn’t read the place where he responds “genuinely”, and maybe being “not genuine” is not good, but doesn’t really merit losing your job (or whatever) over.

Jamie
    Free Member

But … maybe the readers who saw his name didn’t read the place where he responds “genuinely”, and maybe being “not genuine” is not good, but doesn’t really merit losing your job (or whatever) over.

Just for the sake of balance, the seller has listed their work email several times in classified adverts. So nothing that hadn’t already been posted on STW.

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘Forum purchase problem, what would you do?!?!’ is closed to new replies.