Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Forum Contributor Awards
  • tjagain

Junkyard – lazarus

The “big hitters” are all out because ego

We would never agree what to do anyway [/quote]
    Speak for yourself

Cougar

To be fair Junky, if you ever sent a Moderator email you’d out yourself inside of two days. (-:

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

That would seem highly unlikely. Given that a) you wouldn’t get a ban in isolation just for disagreeing about moderation, and b) he’s not -actually- a moderator so it’s simply not possible.

I’ll take your word. I’m probably getting names confused. I remember reporting a post once but my sense was that it was a secret mod who had posted it and it all got a bit mean. Who was that?

Cougar

I’ve no idea what you’re talking about, but if you give me something to go on I’ll look into it.

zokes
    Free Member

Point was, “I’d argue but Moderator” is a lazy moot argument in the Chat forum

Moot

adjective

subject to debate, dispute, or uncertainty.

#unintentionalirony

Drac

Despite popular opinion, no, he isn’t. That was the joke.

Yup like I say it’s never been a secret.

I remember reporting a post once but my sense was that it was a secret mod who had posted it and it all got a bit mean. Who was that?

Well for one you’d need to narrow it down as we recieve dozens of reports per day. We can try and find it but it’s very tricky to late without a clue when, who or what it was about.

Your ban that I can see was for insulting someone, you were warned and your post was deleted. So you reposted it telling everyone it had been deleted. No mods were harmed in this insult or warning.

And I guess we all know that when it comes down to it, which is why I felt safe telling Drac to go **** himself the other day*…

I did and I was good.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Well for one you’d need to narrow it down as we recieve dozens of reports per day. We can try and find it but it’s very tricky to late without a clue when, who or what it was about.

No,it wasn’t a request to find it. I just have some memory of reporting a post late one night and then realising that the person I was reporting to was the guy who had posted it. I thought it might have been scotroutes, but it could easily have been someone else. Sorry to have defamed him, I honestly meant no offence.

Drac

No worries we like to find out if poeple ask or sometimes accuse, not suggesting you have, but unless it’s recent and we happen to recall we struggle.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Oh, no, I think it was about a year ago.

Why not publish a list of possibles and I’ll see if I recognise a name?

😉

Drac

There’s only 24 hours in a day it would be a long list.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

SaxonRider – Member
    You been drinking with the neighbour again, Woppit?

Just bedding-in the relationship.

Mine’s a Black Russian. Cheers.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Definitely @perchy’s Corbyn blue/red/black post. I liked it so much I took a screen shot in case it got deleted !

teasel
    Free Member

I did and I was good.

Everyone likes a happy ending.

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘Forum Contributor Awards’ is closed to new replies.