Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • FORTH FAT; the 4th UK Fatbike Gathering 27th/28th April
  • coastkid
    Free Member

Forth Fat (2) by coastkid71, on Flickr

Most Fatbike owners who are on here know about the event but a heads up for anyone interested or wants to come along either evening and say hi and squeeze tyres and have a blether 🙂

Around 40 – 60 Fatbike owners have comfirmed to be making the trip to FORTH FAT which comes to the Victorian seaside Town of North Berwick, East Lothian, Scotland.
    2 VIPs from SURLY are flying over for a week in the UK and are coming along for the weekend to check out the UK scene here and meet everyone who makes the event 🙂

The 2 days riding routes is sorted, and suited for all abilities, we ride as a group with some split away groups in site of each other on the coast in places so if you want some techy riding with a workout its there 😉
    Stickers are done, T shirts and Hoodies are available to pre order on the UK Fatbike website,

And we have some free swag to hand out too – the event is unsponsered as it always has been but we usually get free swag from those in the Fatbike trade here in the UK and everyone takes something home from the weekend including memories of a fun weekend and new friends met…

Full details here on the UK Fatbike website; UK Fatbikes FORTH FAT 27th/28th April 2013

scotroutes

Meh.

It’ll never catch on!

johnnystorm

Full details on the website, which you have to register for, and for which I’ve been rejected. 🙁

toons
    Free Member

Johhnystorm join the facebook group and let them know you’ve been rejected.

Its something to do with the amount of spammers with fatbikes

Drac

Working that weekend or I’d might have wandered up.

solar1
    Free Member

Yup, getting around 600 spam registrations per week over there. Sometimes a genuine application gets thrown out with the dirty water. Give it another go and I’ll see to it that you get in.

Cheers
    Si

bedmaker

Pfft – you’ll all be selling them for peanuts next winter once the hype goes.

Sadly me and my Muk can’t make it as we’ll be riding some slightly drier sand in the Atlas that week. 🙂

cynic-al
    Free Member

I’m on for Saturday Bruce, no news from the forum tho…

Davesport

I’ve spoken with Beachboss who posts on here. He may put in a guest appearance 😉

Thanks for organising 😀

scotroutes

If you’re having trouble registering with the forum can you please post your user-id and approximate date/time you tried to register. It’ll make sorting you out from the spammers a bit easier.

Thanks

Sanny
    Free Member

Who would be daft enough to buy a Fat Bi……….oh, that would be me! 😀

I’m disappointed to note that my Fat Bike rides just a like a bike and makes me smile every time I’m out on it. I was hoping to be more niche. Perhaps I should turn it into a Fixie?

johnnystorm

Phew. I thought my reputation had preceded me. Ill try again when I get the chance. 🙂

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Ooo, could well be up for that..

cupra
    Free Member

Same weekend as the scottish bike show which I’m working at otherwise I would have been there.

yodagoat
    Free Member

The Yak says he’ll be there.

johnnystorm

I’ve had a second go at registering just now.

johnnystorm
    j464ubh AT hotmail.com

Time of attempt
    March 27, 2013, 01:21:11 PM

Cheers!

(If someone knows Solar1/Si’s email could you forward this? It’s not in his profile :))

Davesport

Is the Yak going on both days ?

JohnClimber
    Free Member

See you up there doing Glentress on route on Friday

solar1
    Free Member

(If someone knows Solar1/Si’s email could you forward this? It’s not in his profile :))

It’s not in my profile because I don’t have one.

I’m on for Saturday Bruce, no news from the forum tho…

Hi Al, Bruce gave me a shout last week regarding your application. I went through the pile and couldn’t find anything. Could you re-apply? I will have another look tonight and see if we can get you sorted.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Thanks solar1

Cynic-al, 7:40 am 28 March.

solar1
    Free Member

Ok Al, all sorted for you.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘FORTH FAT; the 4th UK Fatbike Gathering 27th/28th April’ is closed to new replies.