Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Fork time – opinions on xfusion velvet RL120 please
  • iainc

Speccing out Soul build and hearing good things about the tapered bolt through 120mm velvet. Any experiences of them, good or bad ?

Thanks

iainc

My other option is Reba solo air 120, but can only get one in QR non tapered..

iainc

A wee bump 🙂

iainc

Anyone ? Thanks

faz083
    Free Member

I’ve heard good things of the Velvets

(this is more of a free bump as I’ve never ridden them 😛 )

getonyourbike
    Free Member

I apologise for putting what is for sale related in a thread but it is relevant. I’ve got a set of 2012 Rockshox Reba RLT 120mm Travel, white, 15mm Maxle that need to go. Email me if you’re interested at all, to save filling the thread.

honourablegeorge

Theres loads of Rebas on Merlin, in 120mm and 15mm, with all axle variations

http://www.merlincycles.com/search/?t=reba&a=category%2Cproduct%2CcmsLite

1981miked
    Free Member

I had a X Fusion velvet 120mm 15qr on my Soul. Best fork I have ever ridden with. Light, plush, looks great and very controlled. I would highly recommend one.

Try Singletrack bikes in Bonnyrigg for best prices. I dealt with them and was very impressed with service and he came in on a Saturday morning especially to fit mine.

iainc

Thanks for the info. Its going to be part of a full bike shop build so can’t use Merlin or secondhand, but appreciate the offers

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Fork time – opinions on xfusion velvet RL120 please’ is closed to new replies.