Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Fork decals/stickers?
  • bigbloke
    Free Member

Where can you get Rockshox/Fox fork decals that are genuine , are they only available from service centres and the like?

markyboy
    Free Member

what you looking for.ive got some fox 32 decals.

bigbloke
    Free Member

Was a general query really, but Rock Shox.

j40aja
    Free Member

Have a look on E-bay, usually different colours available.

I have spares which came with my Sids but you never know when they’ll come in handy. Fairly sure you can get them from TFTuned as an accessory pack but might be wrong.

Skyliner
    Free Member

Save this as a favourite, you never know when you’ll need something!

http://www.bikesdecals.com/index.php

creamegg
    Free Member

have a look at these:

http://www.slikgraphics.com/

TheSwede
    Free Member

Don’t waist your time with silk graphics. One man band who NEVER returns emails or answers the phone. Very disappointed and seeking a refund.

mrplow
    Free Member

Anyone with a fisheroutdoors account can get the genuine rockshox decals – this includes TFTuned…

o96192083
    Free Member

Slikgraphics, unlike above, ordered some ones off their site about a month ago, they arrived 2 days after ordering and are absolutely perfect, would have paid twice as much for official Fox ones.

bol

I called Silk two months ago. He said he’d contact me with a quote but never did. I then decided that colour coordinated logos would make me look even more of a nob.

takisawa2

I’ve emailed that Slikgraphics place twice in the past.
    Dont waste your time.

o96192083 was lucky.

o96192083
    Free Member

maybe! even got an email reply within the hour as well

good day maybe 😛

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Just de-sticker everything, it makes your bike look better.

tops5
    Free Member

I tried to contact slikgraphics loads of times when I had my Turner with no success – wouldn’t bother

Stranga
    Free Member

Have dealt with Slik on numerous occaisions and always had good service, especially when just ordering an item off the website (no need to contact/email then), ordered Fox 36 decals a couple of weeks ago and they arrived within 3 days.

For genuine Rockshox decals try a Sram stockist as they should be able to get them through Fishers, or you could always give TF Tuned a try.

Tom83

I’ve used Slik a few times now, always had good service. Although I’m well aware it’s 50/50 with them. In the past I’ve just emailed sellers from ebay and got them to make me some custom ones too. I’ll see if i can find who i used.

TheSwede
    Free Member

Well whadya know, decals turned up this morning after I’ve ordered another set from somewhere else. Decals are very good quality but I would never use them again. Total lack of any communication and two weeks delivery time for an off the website item. Not impressed.

LoCo
    Free Member

Can supply any official Fox, Rockshox and Marzocchi decals give me ashout if you need anything, just looking into custom stuff at the monet too. 😀

daveagiles
    Free Member

Loco, are you able to get sector graphics for black forks in green, or is the normal red on black the only colour they do?

LoCo
    Free Member

As standard they come in white, black or diffusion.
    The custom ones I mentioned is something I’m looking into now, so will be a little while, if at all, that anything will be available, custom decal wise

o96192083
    Free Member

the sektors in black/green was on the Spesh Pitch Pro last year if I remember rightly?

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Fork decals/stickers?’ is closed to new replies.