Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Fork advice please – adjustable from 100-130mm, light, new?
  • bol

Having trashed my lovely Rev Team u-turns yesterday, I'm trying to work out what comes next. I never used the last 20mm of adjustment on my Soda, and always wished I could wind them down a bit further than 120. So, whilst I thought that they were great, and a direct replacement would be an obvious choice before the 2010s all sell through, I'd welcome people's thoughts about the alternatives?

As it's my only mountainbike, and not much of my riding is steep up and down, I'd ideally like the flexibility to set them anywhere from 100mm to 130mm. They'll be an insurance replacement, so will have to be new. Any ideas?

nuke

I never used the last 20mm of adjustment on my Soda, and always wished I could wind them down a bit further than 120

What range were your Revs?

My Revs are in the 100 – to 130 mm travel range albeit they are 2008 forks….100mm – 130mm range forks are pretty scare these days

There is also Reba U-Turns at 90mm to 120mm (I also have these) and the other choice would be Fox Talas with 100-120-140mm travel (…and I also have these 8) ). Personally performance wise, I much prefer the Fox and the fact the travel adjust is just two quarter-turn clicks to go from the lowest to highest travel is great.

Mackem

Rockshox Sektor?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Fork advice please – adjustable from 100-130mm, light, new?’ is closed to new replies.