Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Forget the BNP, they’re just amateur racists
  • barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Fair enogh duckman, I’m Just trying to say that not all members of a race or religion can be categorised in the same way, or am I just being idealistic?

tankslapper
    Free Member

Mitch, there would seem to be the suggestion in a number of posts above that the Romanians are not making any friends, so I think it seems fair to be mistrustful until proven otherwise.The only generalisations I can see are about the Irish.

Northern Irish! And you just spilled my pint……..

duckman

Jings Tankslapper, I know enough Irish, from both sides of the border, to be have a red face from making such a schoolboy error.

By the way, what school did ye go to?

I used to go out with a girl who had been head girl at Methodist, she met my ex flatmate.

So “Rhuarhi, where are you from?”

“Derry”

“You mean Londonderry,don’t you?”

“Nope, I mean Derry.”

Funnily enough it went downhill from there……

kennyp
    Free Member

Another guy I knew was walking along the Antrim Road one night when a gang of youths jumped him and one screamed ‘Are you a Protestant or a Catholic?!’ my mate calmly said ‘Neither, I’m Jewish!’ total silence for a few minutes before one of the thugs asked ‘are you a protestant or catholic Jew?!’ – they beat him up anyway.

I believe I first heard that joke told about Glasgow some 30 years ago, and it may well be older than that.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Forget the BNP, they’re just amateur racists’ is closed to new replies.