Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Forest of Dean conditions?
  • cinnamon_girl

Specifically Verderer’s.

Thanks. 🙂

fodmtb
    Free Member

Best of the year to date 🙂

cinnamon_girl

Ooooh, that’s what I like to hear. Thanks. 8)

hambl90
    Free Member

Rode there yesterday and its riding really well.

mattsccm
    Free Member

Just come back. Cold and dry. The odd bit of ice. Trying to snow but failing.

PeaslakeDave
    Free Member

was there over the weekend. verderes was pretty dry apart from one or 2 sections with a bit of surface water. not really a lot of mud as such well worth a ride now because I cant imagine it drying out much more before it rains

poonprice
    Free Member

Was there yesterday, pretty dry, almost dusty in sections 🙂 but there are still a few sticky sections which plastered my bike.

fuzzhead
    Free Member

Rode Verderers last week, running so sweet 🙂

cinnamon_girl

This was reading so well until I saw the word ‘ice’. 😯

Oh dear, what’s a girl to do? 🙄

IHN

Verderers is basically all-weather anyway (like all built stuff)

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Conditions at FoD are great right now.

fodmtbguides
    Free Member

Just in from a 40Ker, earlier the mud was a little frozen causing “interesting handling” but that aside so much drier than a week ago. no resin not to get out, Verderers will be fine.

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Been there today the first bit of the verderers was bone dry.Alot is still frozen getting warmer as the week goes on.Verderers will be great.Dowies 1 and 2 was still frozen riding the best since September.
    Start of the Downhill hill runs were tacky but to be expected as there was a mini downhill race there yesterday.Super highway as i call it was thawing out abit on the way back.If you stay on the verderers you wont get muddy or lost or eaten by a Wild Boar :wink:.
    To be honest the Forest was in much better condition than alot of the summer just cooler.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Forest of Dean conditions?’ is closed to new replies.