Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Ford Mondeo owners – a question
  • racing_ralph
    Free Member

Got a 2003 estate mondeo. The rear seat is 70/30 split (the back rest part) whilst the seat cushion (that you sit on is one piece! Is this right as its next to useless like that!

luke
    Free Member

yep, so if you need to use any of the back seats you can't old the rest o the seat back flat.

luke
    Free Member

yep, so if you need to use any of the back seats you can't old the rest o the seat back flat.

steveh

Yup I've had 3 and they've all been like that.

spooky_b329

Yep mine is like that as well. Thought it would be annoying but to be honest, I normally just drop the seat back and leave the seat cushion in place which means you can still take a third or even fourth person depending on whether you drop the 30 or 70 bit.

The floor is near enough flat even with the seat cushion in place, with the advantage that the boot is longer and you can stick all your muddy kit in the rear footwells 🙂

In my old car the backrest wouldn't go down unless the seat cushion was flipped, and then it was too short, which was a real pain. Enough to unbolt the seat cushion and stick it behind the sofa.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Ford Mondeo owners – a question’ is closed to new replies.