• This topic has 134 replies, 66 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by aa.
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 135 total)
  • footy – foul play SHOCKA !!
  • Jamie
    Free Member

Jeremy Vine is currently on the case.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Caught a clip – makes you wonder if Katie (?) actually watched the clip. Even by STW standards, her account was a gross distortion of what happened. But makes a headline!

theprawn
    Free Member

he did a fine job of wasting time for his dads club. he’ll probably get given an upgrade from an audi a1 to an audi a3 for his efforts.

patriotpro
    Free Member

samuri – Member
    The lack of reaction from the keeper in that clip says volumes.

Violence is perfectly acceptable on a football pitch?

NO VIOLENCE TOOK PLACE (sorry for shouting)

igrf
    Free Member

So is there likely to be another wendyball statue as a result of this then?

Just asking…

aa
    Free Member

i hate chelsea more than the average fan, but on this occasion, the incident’s not that bad. Watching that ball boy (he’s too **** old to be one!) writhe around like a ponce got me quite annoyed. Hazards red card is fair enough but the bitchass ball boy should be banned from every ground in the country for life.

Love,

long suffering arsenal fan.

samuri
    Free Member

NO VIOLENCE TOOK PLACE (sorry for shouting)

Apart from a grown man kicking a football upon which a child was lying.

You are all aware that the child lying on the football, however stupid, doesn’t get paid 20 grand an hour and actually isn’t another footballer aren’t you?

I’m glad I’ve been involved in this thread anyway, thanks very much. I understand now that despite the law stating very clearly that I can’t go around aiming kicks at children because they’re behaving like dickheads, if I wear a pair of shorts and get myself overpaid, it’s all perfectly fine.

Could you all let me know where your children will be tonight please so I can get round there and give ’em a good kicking. Thanks. It’s all perfectly legal and you have absolutely no cause to complain.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Wow Samuri – are we talking about the same incident? No one is advocating violence to anyone let alone a child. That’s ridiculous. People have looked at the incident closely and come to the conclusion that Hazard was (1) surprisingly relaxed (watch his arms at the start – anything rough there?) and (2) that he kicked the ball away from under the BB (nb, what happened to the ball?). Strip away the emotion and others are correct – where is the actual violence?

I am not one to shy away from having a dig at wendyballers, but in this case, the reports and accusations have got so far removed from the reality, that its verging on the hysterical and ridiculous.

Jamie
    Free Member

South Korea has an opinion…

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rjrkxNju6k[/video]

samuri
    Free Member

I dunno, I’m just having a laugh. I’m astounded people care to be honest and I’m quite impressed at how much getting involved in this thread has paid back.

What’s really wrong with the situation is that the footballer felt this was something he should be dealing with. It’s not his ball, he’s in an official game with people in charge who aren’t him. If there’s an issue then he should be letting the officials deal with it. All he’s done here is given the daft lad the airtime he so desired.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

I agree 😉

Jamie
    Free Member

I dunno, I’m just having a laugh. I’m astounded people care to be honest and I’m quite impressed at how much getting involved in this thread has paid back.

I imagine TJ is looking down from heaven, and crying with pride, at such a well executed defence born from the Scottish capital.

aa
    Free Member

the ballboys primary function is to get the ball back to the players so that play can continue with minimum time loss.

This 17 year old took it upon himself to **** around and not return the ball.

He got a little tap from a bigger boy for his troubles. And a bit of fame.

No one looks good out of this, they are all losers.

One thing it isn’t though is child battery.

aa
    Free Member

in fact, i tackled my 13 month old harder than that today.

However, she did go to the ground and cried like a baby….

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 135 total)

The topic ‘footy – foul play SHOCKA !!’ is closed to new replies.