Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • football question. Sorry!
  • donsimon
    Free Member

I have a friend who will be travelling from Madrid to watch a Liverpool game in March.

Can anyone give me some advice regarding.
    Somewhere to buy tickets online, at a good price?
    Which part of the stadium he should go?

Can't find online sales on the LFC website!!

I can't help much as I'm a Manc fan. 😉

mike_check
    Free Member

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets/latest-ticket-news

Might be worth going for a foreign agency package type of thing though, since the Norweigians tend to have more chance of a ticket than we do buying from here 🙄

mike_check
    Free Member

Game against Portsmouth on 15th March 8pm Kick off would be his best bet on getting a ticket though, Monday night, non glamouros opponent.

Wouldn't recommend asking on a supporters forum either as they can get a bit precious about 'day trippers' but I think its fair enough and a sign of a good club! If I was going to Madrid or Barcelona I'd try and get to a game!

donsimon
    Free Member

Thanks Mike,

He has a hotel booked and wants to go to the Sunderland game to see El Niño!
    That ticket site looks OK, it's just he was quoted 200 pounds for tickets 8O. There must be cheaper ways. I suggested Wrexham for a classy game but he wants to se Torres.

I also feel steering away from the forums too.

🙂

tyger
    Free Member

Who are Portsmouth??

mike_check
    Free Member

He might struggle with a weekend game through the ticket office, demand and the ticket priorities mean there probably won't be many, if any tickets avaiable on general sale. If he's an Atletico fan he will be made very welcome!

donsimon
    Free Member

Who are Portsmouth??

Look in the classifieds 🙄

freddyg
    Free Member

Don Simon, you red or blue?

Why not go to Old Trafford the the 21st instead – MUFC v L'pool?

donsimon
    Free Member

He's a serious Atleti fan. Looking at the booking site there appears to be an option for postal application, so he's sending a letter. I wonder if it's worth him speaking to Atleti for something from this end??

Shame it's not Man U, I had a bucketload of tickets a couple of days ago but that's dried up now! 😆

Don Simon, you red or blue?

Why not go to Old Trafford the the 21st instead – MUFC v L'pool?

Red, red, red, red OK?

I'm not travelling, just my friend!

freddyg
    Free Member

Aaaaah, so you're in Spain too?

He'll get a better game with MUFC V LFC than going to see liverpool v sunderland, and I'm a Sunderland supporter!

donsimon
    Free Member

freddyg – Member

Aaaaah, so you're in Spain too?

He'll get a better game with MUFC V LFC than going to see liverpool v sunderland, and I'm a Sunderland supporter!

Yep, in Spain too.

Man U v Liverpool tickets will be like hen's teeth I imagine, I've got contacts for Old Trafford but that would be pushing too hard…

Just like Real v Barça, season ticket holders selling their tickets for €100s.

Nowt wrong with Sunderland, you had the pleasure of Keano for a while, right?

Saludos

timc
    Free Member

What hotel has he booked!? some lovely new ones in the city!

Should have no problems getting tickets for Sunderland game, just have to be on your game, ie not hang about, I'd call the ticket office if I where you!

How many tickets for £200??

He spending much time in the city?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘football question. Sorry!’ is closed to new replies.