• This topic has 197 replies, 40 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by G.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 198 total)
  • Foooooook! Why can’t they name the fecker?!
  • chewkw
    Free Member

Because of the society nowadays that protects the criminals rather than the victims.

I say bring back culling … I mean brazen bull … I mean just bring back hanging.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Why don’t they name him – to protect him from vigilantes. He is a child in the eyes of the law

Chewkw – stop spouting hateful daily mail propaganda. That is simply untrue

sofatester
    Free Member

Bring back hanging? How exactly will that help? 🙄

Well said TJ, you beat me to it!

alwyn
    Free Member

Don’t worry, he’s clearly a poor misguided youth. Murdering children is ok, you can just talk to him and he will stop.

grumm
    Free Member

Because he hasn’t been convicted of a crime and seemingly people like you would go and lynch him?

Innocent until proven guilty is a fairly important concept.

gonefishin
    Free Member

well you could try reading beyond the headline.

The boy, who cannot be named because of his age,…

grumm
    Free Member

Don’t worry, he’s clearly a poor misguided youth. Murdering children is ok, you can just talk to him and he will stop.

You should see if you can get a column in the Daily Mail with the way you can so spectacularly miss the point and twist people’s words.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

put a bounty on his head!

He’s already in custody.

He hasn’t been found guilty yet.

It’s a bugger all this ‘legal stuff’ innit ?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Gawd I get so sick of you right wing fantasists on here. What earthly good does killing another child do?

We imprison more of our children than any comparable country, we criminalise them from an early age.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Sounds more like he’s seriously mentally disturbed.

ton

ok the kid is a murderer.
    but WTF is a mother doing leaving her child with someone like this.
    who in their right mind would let any tom dick or harry look after theif child…

sofatester
    Free Member

Innocent until proven guilty is a fairly important concept.

Unless children are involved, then people lose all logic or reason and demands someone, anyone; JUST ANYONE be killed for the offence.

Lets not let that little thing called “a trial” get in the way of things. 😐

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

but WTF is a mother doing leaving her child with someone like this.

She probably missed the label attached to his neck which said, “I am a murderer”

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

You will probably get your way. I bet he is both educationally subnormal – ie totally thick and emotionally retarded if not mentally ill.

However to satisfy the blood lust of scum like you will be tried in an adult court and sentenced as an adult.

And it is nothing to do with the human rights act – not naming children predates that act by far.

chewkw
    Free Member

TJ: “Chewkw – stop spouting hateful daily mail propaganda. That is simply untrue.”

I do not read newspapers except BBC “new media” ahemm … Left or right I do not care as they are all evil.

Really just go medieval, as our American cousin would say, on them. Cull a few of the criminals to free up some space like they cull some of the animals at will.

Of course innocent until proven guilty then if found guilty hang them.

ton

too many times things like this happen
    i left my child with a friend/friends son/daughter/someone i met in the pub/ local uncle/paedo ect ect ect

get some **** responsibility in your lives…..

grumm
    Free Member

Wonder if it’s the same people who were fantasizing about abusing kids in Hairychested’s other thread that are expressing outrage about this?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

chewk – but you are infected by their poison that has poisoned ourt society.

Ambrose

Innocent until proven guilty.

sofatester
    Free Member

chewkw – Member

TJ: “Chewkw – stop spouting hateful daily mail propaganda. That is simply untrue.”

I do not read newspapers except BBC “new media” ahemm … Left or right I do not care as they are all evil.

Really just go medieval, as our American cousin would say, on them. Cull a few of the criminals to free up some space like they cull some of the animals at will.

Of course innocent until proven guilty then if found guilty hang them.

I really hope you read this again in the morning when your sober, as you are coming across as an idiot. 🙄

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

The defence will say he suffered an abnormality of mind which impaired his responsibility.

The toddler’s mother, Ann Marie McDonald, told the jury she popped out to pick up her child benefit

So the boys maybe got some kind of mental problems and mummy left her precious little kid alone with him? Obviously not her fault then.
    Why bother with trial by jury or innocent till proven guilty when all we really need are half a dozen paragraphs on the BBC new and a couple of knuckledraggers on a mountain bike website.

sofatester
    Free Member

Well said that man.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I do not read newspapers ……………… they are all evil.

Desperately tragic as this story is, these sort of threads do make me smile.

as our American cousin would say

Yeah, cause of course the United States is crime free.

grumm
    Free Member

Yeah it’s the namby pamby political correctness gone mad culture we have in this country now that means we can’t go on a vigilante mission to abuse a mentally impaired child.

sofatester
    Free Member

Violence breeds violence.

ton

BigButSlimmerBloke
    i meant that mate…..well put.

Nick

It’s all part of the same problem, people deal with this sort of thing by lashing out, instead of behaving rationally and dispassionately.

boxelder

Do you think people are born evil?

It’s society’s failings that lead to this kind of tragedy.

The teenager’s clearly mentally/emotionally damaged and the mother showed very poor parental judgement – why not take your little girl with you to the post office or wherever.

How does hanging him help exactly?

Nick

How does hanging him help exactly?

It helps those who are unable to deal with the horror that a 15 year old could do such a thing, it’s simple, like them.

muggomagic

here is a better report

she had know him for four years and he had baby sat before.

chewkw
    Free Member

TandemJeremy:”chewk – but you are infected by their poison that has poisoned ourt society.”

Whose poison? I make up my own mind.

So if hanging is not an option then at least jail them criminals / muderers for at least 3/4 to life… and FFS! Do not give them the luxury in jail like watching TV, pool etc. Cramp 10 to a cell and let them go dog eat dog. FFS! Tax payers money is not here to reward criminals. But them to hard labour as well in chain gang.

Innocent until proven guilty but if found guilty the criminal should go into a shock when hearing the sentence. Obviously, they have the right to appeal etc … blah blah blah!

grumm
    Free Member

A teenage boy beat to death a two- year-old girl while her mother went shopping for a card to mark his 15th birthday.

When her mother, Sindy McDonald, returned she pulled back the quilt to find her daughter’s face swollen with bruises.

The way they report these things doesn’t help stupid people not to jump to conclusions – if you just read the first two paragraphs you wouldn’t notice it says:

Demi Leigh Mahon received such extensive injuries that a pathologist identified 68 separate punches, kicks or bite marks, Manchester Crown Court heard.

boxelder

Violence is never the long term answer.
    When will people realise?

chewkw
    Free Member

sofatester: “I really hope you read this again in the morning when your sober, as you are coming across as an idiot.”

So are you saying those countries that impose death penalty are idiots too?

Or do you not like our American cousin?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Yup – countries that impose the death penalties are idiots.

It is no coincidence that countries with punitive judicial systems such as ours and the USA have higher crime rates.

What do you want – vengeance? Or reduction in crime. You cannot have both ( to oversimplify a very complex situation)

chewkw
    Free Member

ernie_lynch: “Yeah, cause of course the United States is crime free.”

No, but at least they cull a few with 200 million plus population.

Junkyard
    Free Member

he is a child FFS and probbaly a sick one atthat from a deprived background.
    I am not really sure how hatred/hanging /lynching like Chewkw will make this scenario better or prevent another in the future.

Are you claiming that those countries WITH the death penalty have lower crime rates or murders ?

It may also have been your comparing them to animals that they objected to and questioned ….not exactly the best put case for the death penalty now is it?

chewkw
    Free Member

TJ: “What do you want – vengeance? Or reduction in crime. You cannot have both ( to oversimplify a very complex situation)”

Reduction in head count of criminals.

Well is crime in the increase or decrease in general?

If in the increase the present system is not working so what is the next way? Let it be?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

So are you saying those countries that impose death penalty are idiots too?

LOL ! Sorry to laugh on this thread but chewkw gets funnier with every post.

Yeah right, China and Iran are great role models for justice.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 198 total)

The topic ‘Foooooook! Why can’t they name the fecker?!’ is closed to new replies.