Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • 'FOLLOW ME' COMES TO BRIGHTON THIS WEEKEND! SAT 26th 1.30, DUKE OF YORK'S CINEMA
  • DomMason
    Free Member

The 'Follow Me' MTB film is doing the rounds of UK cinema's at the moment, but hell! it was missing out Brighton! I got on the blower and have arranged for it to come to the Duke of York's at 1.30 on Sat June 26th.

Kinesis UK, Morvelo and Upgrade Bikes will team up to give away some choice bike bits and proceeds from draw tickets will go to the Parkinsons Disease Society.

You can book tickets hereBuy Tickets Or just come along!

Hope to see you there, lets make it a sell out, win some prizes and donate money to a worthy cause!

bigsi
    Free Member

Doh, beaten to it 😆

DomMason
    Free Member

sorry mate! But thanks for the shout!!

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

ill bring 10,000 men xD

DomMason
    Free Member

Only got room for 283 men/women I'm afraid Chris!

Sanny
    Free Member

Hi folks

If you are in the Brighton area, please please PLEASE come along tomorrow afternoon as there are some great prizes on offer as part of the charity raffle. This is the first time that I've used the venue for bike films and it would be great if we could get a big turnout which would allow us to show more bike films in the future!

More importantly, the charity is a very worthy cause and it would be very much appreciated if you could lend your support!

Cheers

Sanny

bobster
    Free Member

See you there

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘'FOLLOW ME' COMES TO BRIGHTON THIS WEEKEND! SAT 26th 1.30, DUKE OF YORK'S CINEMA’ is closed to new replies.