Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • FOLLOW ME – cinema screening this Sunday night at the Tavistock Wharf
  • Sanny
    Free Member

Hi folks

Just a quickie to say that Seasons and Follow Me are playing at the Tavistock Wharf this Sunday night at 8pm. So if you are in the south west and fancy a post ride chill out to a couple of great mountain bike films on the big screen, please come along.

http://www.tavistockwharf.com

Cheers

Sanny

sharki
    Free Member

I may just try to get over for this unless the moor claims me.

jam-bo

Riding on Sunday? Followed by follow me?

Welcome to crash at mine mate, can run you back over to totnes way on Monday morning.

sharki
    Free Member

Sounds like a plan Jim, i'll see what ride is happening on Sunday, a big one i'm guessing, so bring a slim bike.

jam-bo

Not sure if I've got time for an all dayer. Anyhow, check your phone. Wasson tonight?

foxyrider
    Free Member

I'm going – see you there 🙂

Sanny
    Free Member

I was contacted by one of the local downhill clubs (over 400 members, blimey!!!!!) to get a screening down there so hopefully there will be a big turnout on the night. If it is a success, I may be able to bring Lifecycles for a future screening.

Cheers

Sanny

jam-bo

Location Map

Plenty of free parking, bar opens one hour before screening.

Loads of riding in the area. We are on the edge of dartmoor for the XC boys and two class DH riding spots within ten minutes drive.

Sanny
    Free Member

The DH riding stuff sounds fantastic. Sounds like there's a real core scene going on down there.

Cheers

Sanny

jam-bo

it is, see the latest copy of dirt for a feature on Gawton. Chris Kovarik was down here a couple of weeks ago setting a time to beat on the new 1.04. They have installed permanent freelap timing loops.

Woodland Riders

jam-bo

Just a quick reminder for those in the area. Tavistock wharf at 8pm

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘FOLLOW ME – cinema screening this Sunday night at the Tavistock Wharf’ is closed to new replies.