Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Folding Bicycle Survey
  • clockhart04
    Free Member

Hi there,

I am currently a third year student at Queens University Belfast studying Mechanical Engineering. This year we have been given the group project to research, design and manufacture a folding bike. As market research I have created a small survey (10 questions) to gain some knowledge on what some people think on their folding bicycles. Please do not hesitate to take the survey if you do not own a folding bicycle, just answer what you would be looking for if you were to purchase one!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2WZJBB6
    Thanks,
    Craig

nuke

Done

downhilldave

Done. 😉

Moses

Done, but I’ve reservations about the questions, as they aren’t clear enough.

jet26
    Free Member

Done.not sure on questions. Different options have different comprises and you have to pick which you are happiest with.

Eg brompton folds smallest, dahon better ride and stiffer having ridden both

drofluf
    Free Member

I’m with Moses on he questions. For example I have a Dahon but have never used a Brompton so answered Dahon hinge but not for a position of experience..

Again with the wheel size issue the bigger the better from a ride perspective but some rail companies (south west trains) have a maximum size of wheel which limits the choice somewhat.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Folding Bicycle Survey’ is closed to new replies.