Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Fod tomorrow
  • m0rk
    Free Member

Is there anything going on this weekend that would make it busier than normal?

I’m dropping a bike off nearby, and thought I’d have a couple of cheeky hours on the bike while I’ve got a pass

mattsccm
    Free Member

Pissing down as I type.

peter1979
    Free Member

Yes, apparently the apocalypse is arriving in the form of a super massive storm. This is due to hit the South West Sunday evening and could be the worst storm for 30 years. I would imagine that most people will be on their farewell rides. Me, im going to be stock taking the masses of tinned food and candles my wife has stock piled today.

mattsccm
    Free Member

Still raining.

Lakes_Puma

Yes, apparently the apocalypse is arriving in the form of a super massive storm. This is due to hit the South West Sunday evening and could be the worst storm for 30 years. I would imagine that most people will be on their farewell rides. Me, im going to be stock taking the masses of tinned food and candles my wife has stock piled today.

m0rk
    Free Member

Thanks guys 🙂 I got there a bit later than I wanted, so just a lap of Verderers for me today

Car Park was mega, worse than Xmas 2 years ago when I last went. Shame it was mostly filled up with people talking about riding clean bikes though.

bigh
    Free Member

Surprisingly busy today

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Fod tomorrow’ is closed to new replies.