Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Flybe online booking – seat choice question.
  • martinxyz
    Free Member

I have been on the Flybe site and found one of the steps a bit confusing. After a search (and possibly finding the answer on a moneysavingexpert type site) I worked out how to over-ride the £6 charge for each seat. Everything looks fine but I was just asking this to see if anyone has had any bad experiences at the check-in. Did you get hit with the £6 charge or did they sort it out with no questions?

Thanks folks!

Martin

boltonjon

Flybe – robbing ‘you know whats’!

don’t tick or change anything and i think you van do it without paying the £6

They make Ryanair look good!

bruneep

Explain the override charge, need to book flight for family.

matt303uk

I don’t think we’ve been charged anything for the seats, just don’t select anything to do with seats.

The option they do need is the one where you can select your flight schedule not to be affected by a ‘technical’ issue on one of their Q400s, currently dread flying with them due to sitting around waiting for things to be fixed or replacement plane to be sent out.

boltonjon

If there is a delay with the aircraft, it normally means that there isn’t enough people on the flight, so they delay it until the next flight is ready to board

I work in Aerospace and the Q400 is a good workhorse

Flybe – an “Economy airline with Premium prices!!”

bruk

Complete and utter b******s.

Actually not just specifically them but all airlines/airports.

When faced with a 3 hour delay do you

A. Tell your customers and leave them sat at a gate with easy access to space to move, restaurants and bogs.

B. load them then tell them, spin some bull about possible slot opening and then tell them they can’t have a hot drink etc.

We had friends flying into Chambery from all over the UK and nobody was getting away without at least 3 hours delay so far so loading us was pointless.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Flybe online booking – seat choice question.’ is closed to new replies.