Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Fluxient xm l2. Anyone got one?
  • houndlegs
    Free Member

Morning all

I was going to get one of those solar storm lights but have been put off by things blowing up and hit and miss batteries.
    So,does anyone have one of the fluxients that torchy sells?
    What’s it like,any good?
    I’ve seen the photos on his site,but was just after some real life feedback if possible.

Ta

philfive
    Free Member

The single U2 one?

houndlegs
    Free Member

It is the single one,but its been upgraded for 2014,to the xm l2 from the XML u2 so it says.
    But I’d be interested to hear about either of the single ones.

wiggles
    Free Member

http://www.candb-seen.co.uk/bikehead-lights/ Not got the torchy one… But ordered from here and good quality without paying loads and nobody I know has had theirs explode which is always good!

Super fast delivery too

houndlegs
    Free Member

Yeah I’ve looked at the c and b seen ones,but I’d go for the upgraded package which is approx £55, was wondering if its worth stumping up the extra for the fluxient.

adi66
    Free Member

I’ve got a fluxient 3xU2 front light and its awesome, just a little chunky, but it never gets hot, lasts for AGES even on full. Really pleased with it for the £120 I paid for it last year.

….. It’s never let me down .

divenwob
    Free Member

I have the 4xrpg fluxient which is a really nice floody kind of ting, I also bought the xml u2 torch for my son which has a nice amount of throw and a much tighter beam,looking at getting another in the shape of the 2014 xml2 single for on my head to compliment the rpg on the bars,loadsa light.The torch was bought on a “give it a go” basis for around £40 and so far so good I have no complaints at all.

parkesie
    Free Member

Another 3xu2 here as said above its a chunky unit but it throws out loads of light and im yet to need to lower the output from full on a ride.

philfive
    Free Member

houdelegs, it’s a great helmet light, the U2 is a bit spotty but paired with another light it’s great.

iain65
    Free Member

I have a Fluxient 3 x U3 and think its great, I bought it from Torchy/Big Jim (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2013-3000-Lumen-Fluxient-3x-XM-L-U2-with-solid-swivel-mount-front-light-/290999475849?pt=UK_SportGoods_CyclAcces_RL&hash=item43c0eb9e89#ht_4428wt_1399) in Glasgow and he has been great. The first light leaked water in and he replaced immediately and also sent me another mount FoC. Second light is perfect, good beam pattern, bright and battery life is good. Definately recommended.
    Iain

zelak999
    Free Member

I’ve got a fluxient 4x led light from Torchy.
    It is stunning especially for £70.

houndlegs
    Free Member

I bought the one I was on about after,the xm l2. Used it a few times and I’m impressed so far,more light than I’ll need,3 hrs on high,low setting is ok for road use,I also like that the flashing mode isn’t a strobe but a flash so I ain’t sending everyone into a fit.
    Very happy with it.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Fluxient xm l2. Anyone got one?’ is closed to new replies.