Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Fluro Bike. Who has one?
  • I_Ache
    Free Member

I’m thinking about getting my 06 Enduro powder coated in that fluro orange that Orange use.

So can you show me your florescent bikes I don’t care what make or style they are I’m just after some inspiration.

Thanks.

Oh and this is the bike that I want doing. Raw is so last year 😉

P1000889 by i_ache, on Flickr

pleaderwilliams
    Free Member

Some of the Ragleys that never came out had some decent colours.

As do Commencal

Not necessarily fluoro, but pretty bright.

I_Ache
    Free Member

The Ragleys look like good colour options, ad although the Commencal looks lovely I cant go for blue again as my BFe is blue.

wwaswas

your lawn could do with some drainage improvements.

I_Ache
    Free Member

Thats a security feature. I keep my bikes on the island in the middle.

mysterymove
    Free Member

I’ve got a flo yellow Five – love it but is far from subtle. Uh only photos are on FB unfortunately and i dont have access @ work

hugor
    Free Member

wwaswas

gosh.

DrP

My eyes were just sick.

DrP

I_Ache
    Free Member

I would consider hose tyres for the BMX track but I doubt that they would work too well around a muddy Cannock Chase.

SamB
    Free Member

trusty

I’ve got a summer season 456 in green like the one above. It’s a great colour but fortunately I like my eyes / friends (as in I’d like to keep them) too much to do that to it! My eyes are bleeding… 😯 figured it now, the tyres are an anti-theft deterent!

The intense looks nice.

I_Ache
    Free Member

That M9 looks really nice. The colour definitely suits a frame with lots of detail, not just Orange bikes.

PJM1974
    Free Member

That Enduro looks absolutely ace in raw finish, but a fluro colour would be really cool too.

If it were mine (if only!) then I’d have it coated in baby blue, but the Orange – or rather ORANGE! hue would work quiet well.

I’ve a Wolf Ridge in metallic orange and I thought that was a pretty in your face colour until I saw an Orange Five in fluro recently. It made my retinas burn in a good way. BTW, if you’ve ever seen an old McLaren Formula One car in the Marlboro livery then the red is very, very vivid fluro. It’s just a shame they looked flat red on TV screens.

I_Ache
    Free Member

PJM I used to have a large frame that I had coated in baby blue. I actually sold that to buy a Pitch, big mistake.

I don’t want to go back to a colour I have already had.

I_Ache
    Free Member

I can’t believe nobody has fluro bikes they want to show off. Especially with all these Orange 5 coulor threads that we get.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

http://www.tsunamidave.com/tdbike/index.html

Tsunami Dave has a bright bike, he’s a cab driver in Chester he told me his bike has real gem stones on it…

Tracey

Abigales

I_Ache
    Free Member

I like that chameleon Tracy the contrasting purple looks great.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Fluro Bike. Who has one?’ is closed to new replies.