Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Flow Nevegal
  • trebor66
    Free Member

Does anyone know if I’ll be able to mount the wire bead version of the Nevegal on a Flow rim, tubeless with stans and a foot pump? the Kends I have are not the specific UST or the SCT version. I’ve heard that the normal tires don’t like some of the chemicals. Maybe I don’t use Stans?

Northwind

It ought to be fine- though foot pumps can be hard. Like some others, Kenda advise against using sealant but I’ve never had any issues or heard of anyone else having any.

Wire bead nevegals are mostly pretty poor, though- the basic OEM spec ones are slippy and plasticky, DH spec one is draggy, cloggy, and not that grippy.

warpcow
    Free Member

I’ve had folding Stick-E Nevegals tubeless, with Stan’s, on Flows without issue. They went up easily with a track-pump after seating them first with a tube in. They do seem to have slightly more porous sidewalls than other brands I’ve used though (Maxxis and Schwalbe), so can take a little longer to seal properly.

trebor66
    Free Member

Nice one! Yep, looks like another pair of Maxxis then.

Stevelol
    Free Member

My folding bead ones mounted easily with track pump, took a couple of days to seal though, once that was done they were flawless.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Flow Nevegal’ is closed to new replies.