Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Flickr making me change my account email login
  • iolo
    Free Member

Anyone else? I type http://www.flickr.com and gives me instructions to get new yahoo email account or the photos will be gone.

coogan
    Free Member

Flickr is utter gash nowadays anyhow. Never use mine anymore as it’s soooooooooooo slooooooooooowwwww.

iolo
    Free Member

I know but has around 2000 of my photos. Can they be move in one go or do I need to download 1 by 1?

CountZero

I keep getting spurious Yahoo login requests for email, but not Flickr, and I always log in via Facebook, ‘cos I can never get my Flickr p/word right.

slugwash
    Free Member

Try Bullkr for Flickr backups/downloads en masse.

BTW, how they can do what they’ve done to Flickr and not get around to sorting it out I don’t chuffin’ know!

scotroutes

Are all the Flickr whingers on the new (beta) version?

jambalaya
    Free Member

I log in via my google/gmail account and I get no such message/threat

somafunk

I had to change my flickr account regarding my btinternet.com email address so i signed up for a yahoo email address, something to do with BT and yahoo parting ways and you also lose the free BT pro flickr account but for my limited use there is no difference.

footflaps

Are all the Flickr whingers on the new (beta) version?

I tried it and went back. They claim to have made some improvements, but not had a second look.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Flickr making me change my account email login’ is closed to new replies.