Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Flavoured Capuccino
  • sharkbait
    Free Member

We’re currently doing a job at a certain TV studio in Manchester which is all very nice. One of the perks is that they have free Starbucks coffee in-house which we’re making the most of.
    I’ve never had a flavoured cappuccino but today I’ve tried Almond and Caramel both af which are interesting… still got about 3 more flavours to go before I get onto Latte, etc. Still not sure yet whether coffee should have extra flavouring but it’s fun trying…. saving the double espresso for later 🙂

captaincarbon
    Free Member

You planning on working late? jeez, with all that caffiene you’ll be nailed to the middle of next week!

Stoner
    Free Member

sod the caffeine.
    Id worry about the 5 pints of milk 😉

scaredypants

no rohyppo ?

(hope this isn’t the BBC, blowing my licence fee on caffeinating poncy luvvies 👿 )

sharkbait
    Free Member

Not BBC….. I do like coffee, but at 3:00 it’s got to be Earl Grey 🙂

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I was bought a set of tasters for my birthday and prefer the caramel. But they are all wrong really.

Cougar

Caramel Macchiato is where it’s at at Starbucks. (Even though it’s not actually a macchiato).

Drac

The Gingerbread one they do around Christmas is good but as MF says really they’re wrong but sometimes it good to be wrong.

stumpy01

Drac – Moderator
    The Gingerbread one they do around Christmas is good but as MF says really they’re wrong but sometimes it good to be wrong.

I like the Creme Brulee one.

emsz
    Free Member

Creme brulee latte at Costa is one of life’s little luxuries. That and mocha with cream on top…

bikebouy
    Free Member

Vom, vom, hurl, vom..

In that order.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Flavoured Capuccino’ is closed to new replies.