Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Flat shoes that are quick to dry?
  • rickon
    Free Member

Hiya Chaps,

After all my flat shoes are soaked, I’m after some that don’t take a week to dry out.

I’m looking at the Impact VXIs and Freerider Elements. I’ve half ruled out the 2fos, due to the harder compound.

I prefer a narrow fit, stiff sole, and soft rubber. Most of the choices I can see give up at least one of those.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Ricks

kneebiscuit
    Free Member

My Freerider elements are brilliant. Dry overnight after a proper soaking, unlike my old impacts which took days and days.

Brainflex

specialized 2FO dry pretty quickly

davosaurusrex

My 2FOs tick 3 boxes, softer sole would be nice but even so I rarely lose a pedal. Adidas terrex trail cross are narrower and gripper, don’t know if they dry as quick but I’ll definitely be buying those next regardless

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

My 3 pairs of five 10s are always dry next day. People seem to remember the old cardboard filled ones though, sadly.

br
    Free Member

I’m after some that don’t take a week to dry out.

Any shoes will, if you don’t dry them – haven’t you an airing cupboard?

And 5:10’s for the mid-2000’s here, I live in Scotland so they pretty much get wet every ride – and luckily we’ve an AGA to leave them on 🙂

coogan
    Free Member

Impact VXIs always dry quick for me, but I also stuff them full of kitchen roll/newspaper to help.

muttley109
    Free Member

Five ten freeriders here and after a complete mud bath followed by a hosing down to clean them. Mine take a day or two to be completely dry and thats sitting above a small de-humidifier. I do fully clean them with the shower head though, blasting out all the dirt and grit so when they do dry they look like new.

Diane
    Free Member

5 ten Freerides then get one of those boot warmer things (And a circuit breaker) Leave on all night if they are soaked and you need for next day – can fit knee pads on spare arms too!

timber

I’ve got some of the Addidas terrex trainers, not had any issues with drying them out, just worth pulling out the insoles maybe, but that is the same for everything. Not bulky, more like a hiking trainer than a skate trainer.
    Ultimately, don’t think I would replace them with anything different.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Flat shoes that are quick to dry?’ is closed to new replies.