Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Flat pedals
  • remedy
    Free Member

Hi all,
    I currently ride a trek remedy 8 (Which is truely amazing) and im looking for some flat pedals for it, currently got some dmr v8 on and they seem to creak and click and im for ever re-greasing the bearings, Ive only had them for 2 months. Can any one recomend a new pair for me?
    I like to do some xcountry and a bit of free riding so dont mind if there a little weighty but they cant be too over weight.

Cheers In advance for your replies

Tom83

Superstar nanos.

haribojangles
    Free Member

Superstar nano are really nice. I have just got a set of spank spikes, haven’t been out on them properly yet but they are 400g and feel solid. lots of grip and look cool too

Northwind

Superstar Nano are decently thin, and tough enough for most folks in the alu version (mag version sheds pins like nothing else).

Wellgo MG1 is fatter but grippier, and lighter for the same money.

There might be others but these 2 are as popular as they are for good reason.

remedy
    Free Member

I do like the look of the Wellgo MG1 pedals, Would you go for the standard axel or the titanium?
    Cheers

bobbyatwork
    Free Member

Well go make the v8s

geelo
    Free Member

I agree. Those Superstar Nanos are great, and tough. In fact I just drove one into a tree stump this evening causing the bike come to a dead stop and me to face plant. Thought that was it for the pedal, but oh no the thing was fine. Great pedals.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

I don’t know if you still can but you used to be able to get MG1’s off eBay for £20 posted. Mine still going strong 3+ years, standard axel. I wouldn’t bother with the ti axels, they’re light enough IMHO

joeyj
    Free Member

Definately nanos excellent for everything

robhughes
    Free Member

Yep…Another one for nanos.
    Great pedal for the money.Got them on two bikes..

bigbloke
    Free Member

I have Nukeproof Neutron which are just Superstar nano’s rebranded.

I would buy them again very good.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Flat pedals’ is closed to new replies.