Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Flat 750mm wide bars…
  • EhWhoMe

I have have low rise havocs on at the moment but would like to be lower still, already have a zero rise stem and no spacers

had a search but cant find any..any links would be great..ta

everyone
    Free Member

Kinesis strut bars? I’ve got a set that have been trimmed down on my rigid SS and they’re really nice, think they start out at 750. No idea if they fit your budget though!

chrishc777
    Free Member

On one do some el guapo 760mm flat bars, I have them on the hardtail. The zero upsweep feels weird at first but is pretty good once you’re used to it

EhWhoMe

blimey that was quick..cheers will have a neb at those

colournoise

Nukeproof do some too I think.

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

I have the El Guapo on one bike and the Gravity Light 777 on the other, both are flat and wide. Of the two I prefer the Gravity Light as they have upsweep on them, while I agree with Chris that the zero upsweep feels weird at first but gets better over time, the upsweep on the Gravity still feels better every time I ride it.

Northwind

Superstar Helium is good, possibly a bit XC for you to replace Havocs? I’ve got 2 sets, they’re nice. Light, well finished, yet to snap in half.

gavinpearce
    Free Member

Yes Nukeproof do some. A pair sat in my garage if you interested? (is it a pair?!) I think they are 760mm. I used them for about 6 months then went a bit wider.

kerley
    Free Member

Just bought some Ritchey WCS bars from bike discount.de for £30 that are 740mm wide

johnnystorm

OnOne El Guapo in 810 and you can take a saw to them if necessary.

LAT

Niner and Spank offer flat/low bars. They are 5mm rise, but are essentially flat. The Spank have an upsweep like a riser. The Niner bars can be flipped to offer 5mm rise or 5mm drop.

jakd95
    Free Member

The On One El Guapo aren’t bad and they’re super cheap if you get them while there’s a deal on.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Flat 750mm wide bars…’ is closed to new replies.