Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • CRC – Please help!
  • shiny
    Free Member

Hi All,
    Any suggestions welcome,
    Ordered some new bars on 26th Dec.
    Paid for spesh delivery,
    Money has been taken.
    Bars should have been delivered by latest on Wednesday 30th,
    One week later still no bars.

Problem is – my window of opportunity to have a bring my bars to malaysia has been **** and they are now back..

Tried to e-mail – no reply
    'Tried to call – got the bullsheet about 'all lines busy' at 9am when they open.

Seriously hacked off- still says 'processing on screen

Suggestions welcome- rant over

Thanks
    Shiny

warton
    Free Member

they are very busy, maybe best to keep on trying to phone them, rather than slag them on here.

stumpy01

I thought that internet retailers shouldn't take your cash for goods, until they have been despatched?

I'd have thought that in the first week back after Christmas they'd be pretty busy, so probably best to keep hitting re-dial.

argyle
    Free Member

money doesn't get taken until stuff is sent out

Jase
    Free Member

I have ordered something from Evans and they took the money straight away (Saturday 2nd Jan).

Not had an email saying despatched so assuming they haven't sent it yet.

spacemonkey

I ordered a DVD from Amazon on 14th Dec – it shipped on 16th but never arrived. Emailed them on 3rd Jan and they replied within the hour saying it must have got lost en route – re-shipped on the 4th and now just waiting for it to arrive.

It's that time of year so do bear with them, but do chase them too.

Jase
    Free Member

But if the CRC order says 'processing' presumably they haven't sent them yet?

gamo
    Free Member

If you choose to pay by paypal they take it immediately.

shiny
    Free Member

Guaranteed delivery surely means just that! Phoning from Malaysia is not so easy but I am and they do not answer…I have sent 3 e-mails and still no reply. It must be a nightmare being busy, raking in the cash and not sending stuff…customer service my ares!

How they they process on item for a week and take extra for spesh delivery and still **** it up?

Are there any others ways to get in touch other than those they suggest?

Will keep trying.

dmetcalfe
    Free Member

Best off to keep phoning – (use skype its cheaper!!) i have never had a problem with crc, always delivered my orders very fast, and sorted out any problem very quickly

Danny

Del

andy.watson@chainreactioncycles.com

PJ266
    Free Member

Yeah, gonna be honest mate CRC are probably the best online retailer, I've used them for over 5 years now and not really had problems. Sometimes things go wrong, worse things happen at sea!

kevster
    Free Member

I ordered some bars on 18th Dec, got an email on 21st Dec saying order was complete which normally means they've been dispatched. Still no pedals. Two separate emails sent with no response. Will phone shortly until they answer. Normally hold CRC in high regard so suspect its just busy.

shiny
    Free Member

I have been a regular user as well and I guess that is why this is so disappointing, will try that e-mail Del, many Thanks
    Shiny

bananaworld
    Free Member

kevster – Member

I ordered some bars on 18th Dec…

… Still no pedals.

Can't really blame 'em for that, can you? 😉

StuMcGroo
    Free Member

warton –
    maybe best to keep on trying to phone them, rather than slag them on here.

couldn't disagree more, this is a public forum and it's our chance to be heard, we don't have to keep hush about bad service or products for fear of losing advertising revenue. even if they are busy, it only takes a few seconds to acknowledge receipt of an email and confirm that it will be dealt with.

woodsman
    Free Member

2nd stuMcgroo

kevster
    Free Member

Ok!!! I ordered pedals and still no pedals received, getting confused with original post!

warton
    Free Member

Stu McGroo
    Andy from CRC was on here a few days ago saying he currently has about 500 emails to get through. I assume this gets added to every day. So would your prefer he takes 2 couple of minutes per email to check on order and send email = 1000 minutes, at least a couple of days. or use the time to package and send out goods?

I agree that bad service should be flagged up, but surely actually speaking to them and finding out the exact status of the order would be best first.

AndyNot@CRC
    Free Member

Shiny,

Apologies for the delay, I have located your order on the system, give me a moment to look into it for you and see what's what.

Andy

AndyNot@CRC
    Free Member

Shiny,

Some obscure system issue regarding the discount. This has basically jammed the order in limbo.

I have had my colleague sort this and a reprinted order is going to ne sorted now, we have refunded the postage charge as the least we can do.

Weather permitting you should get this tomorrow.

If there are any further developments I will email you.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Andy

Chase
    Free Member

Placed an order on the 29th Dec – order completed on the 31st – package arrived 5th Jan. Now this is a little longer than I would usualy expect, but there has been a bank holiday and bad weather across the country. CRC and the Royal Mail do a great job between them especially at this busier time of year.

br
    Free Member

If you are out if the Far East, why didn't you just buy them there – surely they'll be cheaper?

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

ordered stuff on the 23rd Dec, delivered on the 24th, WOW.. Cracking! 😆

gravitysucks
    Free Member

So would your prefer he takes 2 couple of minutes per email to check on order and send email = 1000 minutes, at least a couple of days. or use the time to package and send out goods?

I'm assuming andy isn't the only person there and deals with all emails and packing / distributuion.

Or alternativly, antipating a busy xmas as one of the biggest online retailers, they take on xmas casual staff to help with the extra work load that is in turn generating extra revenue.

Being busy shouldn't be an excuse for poor customer service, afterall you want to keep your customers happy to secure them as future customers.

Seriously though how long does it take to set up an automated email replying to all emails? A simple message that informs customers that they are very busy and during this period replies may take longer than usual. At least this way people know where they stand and don't think that their repeated emails and calls from malaysia are just being ignored.

peteimpreza

Andy I have orders that were completed on the 26th and 27th and have not yet arrived. Can you check on those? Only one had the discount.

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

could be difficult delivering things with the snow etc in some places that is :/

peteimpreza

We only got snow today and other parcels sent later have all arrived.

mushrooms
    Free Member

I think they are short of staff and found when it says an item is in stock sometimes it's not.

SBrock
    Free Member

mmm my order last week was processing for 48hrs, then it arrived and was still showing processing on line….something wrong with there order system I think????

AndyNot@CRC
    Free Member

peteimpreza,

I see two orders, one from the 23rd (shipped on the 23rd RM 1st Class) and another from the 27th (shipped on the 29th using RM 1st Class)

Would appear that at present any delays with your orders are Royal Mail postal issues.

If you could allow a couple more days and then contact us if nothing arrived and local sorting office and neighbours don't have anything for you and we'll get that sorted for you.

rootes1

never had any issues with CRC – great supplier

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

I've posted;

One parcel on the 19/12
    Two on the 31/12

All recorded, none have arrived yet.

peteimpreza

Cheers Andy

grizzer
    Free Member

I'd agree that your problem must be with royal mail,i made 2 orders 1 on 29th & 1 on 30th they were sent out on the 4th and arrived yesterday,try your account to see if your order has been processed!

Jerome
    Free Member

Couple of orders recently.
    No problems – great service.
    Balancing things out..

goog
    Free Member

it makes me laugh 😆 @ how good CRC are at despaching orders (very IMO) and they still use the Royal Mail for deliverys and then take all the shite when it goes tits up

do the Royal Mail pay CRC or is it the other way around ?

warton
    Free Member

again, for perspective. I ordered something last night, just got email saying its been despatched. never been anything other than excellent for me

shiny
    Free Member

Andy,
    You are a star, many thanks for the reply. Very much appreciated. Got to go, think the Mrs has just gone into labour (sp?)

Hot water and towels here I come!

Thanks for all the useful feedback fellas – +ve and not so.

Cheers
    Shiny

wwaswas

"think the Mrs has just gone into labour"

well the bike bits won't be needed for a while in any event…

hope it all goes well.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘CRC – Please help!’ is closed to new replies.