• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Fitting procore onto 21mm UST rim.
  • 66deg
    Free Member

All of the beads need to be fitted whilst they are as close to the central dip in the rim as possible, the biggest problem is the final tyre bead as the room to get it towards the middle is reduced.
    [/url] hebergement d image[/img]
    [/url] hébergement gratuit[/img]
    The 2MM white packer goes in tight against the bead then the 5mm packer(blue one) forces the bead towads the centre, without using the packers it would be impossible to get the tyre on.
    Trailside removal is out of the question so i am going to carry the repair kit for the inside of a UST tyre and some alchol wipes in the hope that i may be able to get that type of patch on the outside in the event of a rip in the side wall . It all seems pretty strong and i think that would be an unlikly event, otherwise it may be possible to ride out gently relying on the procore inner tube, or walk, i doubt their is any point carrying an inner tube and tyre levers and i’m pretty sure a 23mm rim width is not going to make that much difference.
    DISCLAIMER.
    I can only say this works with UST, i have no experience with tubeless ready.
    The tyre was tight to get on but perfectly doable.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Fitting procore onto 21mm UST rim.’ is closed to new replies.