Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Fitness-singles
  • Woody
    Free Member

Has anyone signed up yet and if so what experiences have you had ?

I clicked purely because there was a pretty girl on the ad and I was…… errrrr…….curious to see if there were any more but they had the nerve to ask for an email addy before I'd even had a browse…. I mean read the terms and conditions 😳

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

seemed to be full of people whose idea of fitness is going down the gym and watching themselves exercise in front of the mirror.

at least thats what i found when signing up to "read the terms and conditions" 😉

grahamt1980

Found my girlfriend on there. Who is currently sitting next to me watching the rugby. There are lots on there who like the outdoors. Would recommend

Woody
    Free Member

So it's general fitness/outdoors types rather than being bike orientated ?

What are the fees ?

grahamt1980

Seem to be all sorts of fitness. Some seem to be seriously into biking but unsurprisingly not many as you might guess. I avoided the seemingly gym obsessed ones. Not sure how much it is though

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

"pretty girl" yeah she keeps catching my eye – the dirty minx!

allthepies
    Free Member

If you want a laugh and also some 😯 then do a username search on "Mina001"

😆

gusamc
    Free Member

FYI – look at spice multi activity group, not dating but lots of singles and you get to try lots of stuff (is a bit pricey though…)

Anna-B
    Free Member

"pretty girl" yeah she keeps catching my eye – the dirty minx!

She's not giving you one of "those" looks Buzz, it's a "I just caught him p*ssing in the stream" look 😉

So who's going to be first to post a link to their own profile on there then ?

crazy-legs

I met my gf on there too.
    Woody, go direct to the site rather than through the link, you can click through most of the pages before it starts asking you to sign up.

Can't remember the fees offhand – it was free to post a profile but if you wanted to start emailing people then it was a per month fee.

MoreCashThanDash

Was a big fan of Spice as a way of meeting like minded people – seen/heard some interesting things given that it is NOT meant to be a singles club!

MrNutt
    Free Member

fit people make surprisingly good eating, I've four now in the garden and two and a three thirds in the freezer.

does anyone have an alternative to apple sauce?

Curly68
    Free Member

I haven't had a single reply from there. Fab Swingers is better and free. At least you don't usually have to buy them drinks and a meal to get them to drop their knickers!

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

hahahahaha @ Curly68.

My brother signed up to this looking for surfing singles. Most (all) were inlanders who'd tried it once during their Newquay holiday. None of them looked like the lovely in the ad.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Fitness-singles’ is closed to new replies.