Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Fisher UK – non-UK purchase warranty?
  • stevied
    Free Member

Have a slight issue with my RS Vivid Air shock and not had any joy with a response from the shop I bough the frame from in Germany (yet).
    Just wondering if anyone had had any joy going through Fisher for a non-UK warranty issue?
    My LBS have said they can sent it to them but don’t really want to do that if they are likely to say ‘not our problem’..

z1ppy

SRAM offer a worldwide warranty, so fisher’s have no choice but to do the work IIRC, you need to send it to them via one of their dealers (your LBS) and may ask to see proof of purchase but otherwise.. it’s a warranty job.
    I had a US set of forks dealt with under warranty but that was a while back, but can only assume it the same now..

Stranga
    Free Member

As above, your LBS just needs to create an online warranty return with fishers and once a returns number has been issued post it off to them, shouldn’t matter where it was bought from although your LBS may ask you to cover the postage.

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

SRAM offer a worldwide warranty, so fisher’s have no choice but to do the work IIRC, you need to send it to them via one of their dealers (your LBS) and may ask to see proof of purchase but otherwise.. it’s a warranty job.

This is not my understanding from looking at this previously.

https://sram.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204588577-How-long-is-your-warranty-coverage-how-does-your-warranty-policy-work-

If the above is correct, no harm in trying but no obligation for your LBS or Fishers to do anything.

stevied
    Free Member

Thanks all. LBS have just said it’ll be £7 to cover postage 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Fisher UK – non-UK purchase warranty?’ is closed to new replies.