Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 85 total)
  • First World Problems thread
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Have you considered using Alt + F4?

You sound like my boss.

xcgb
    Free Member

There’s nowhere to put my iPod in my new car. It keeps falling off the passenger seat.

Caveat emptor Rodney

willard

The bread I made toast with this morning was unevenly sliced, so one slice was more toasted than the other.

djglover
    Free Member

Infuriatingly, my new BMW has no where to rest your right foot when the cruise control is on.

Grr

TimP
    Free Member

There’s nowhere to put my iPod in my new car. It keeps falling off the passenger seat.

Is that because you are driving too fast Dez? 😉

DezB
    Free Member

Is that because you are driving too fast Dez?

Like a freeekin rocket, man.

randomjeremy
    Free Member

– My investment portfolio has tanked so I have to sell one of my £150k cars 🙁

– My downstairs iPad intermittently drops off the wifi network 🙁

– My cleaner is ill so I’m living in filth 🙁

duntstick
    Free Member

T’other half tweaked open a ring-pull with my Wusthof……..
    I don’t see how we’ll survive this 😡

wwaswas

my Wusthof

that’s some sort of gun dog isn’t it?

avdave2

In BA Club (Business) Class, the port is ALWAYS too cold

As is the red wine. I have to give it to my fluffer to warm up.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

I’m becoming increasing more angry every time I hear a documentary commentator describing events that have happened in the past in the present tense.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

I dropped a piece of buttered toast on my office chair this morning, after cleaning it up I’m now having to sit on a nappy to protect my suit trousers from the damp area.

wwaswas

one is left wondering why KINGTUT keeps a supply of nappies at his office?

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Left over from when my daughter used to come to work with my wife (who works with me).

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

The biros at work aren’t proper genuine Bic biros, but a poor office supplier version. Horrible scratchy things

Junkyard
    Free Member

you work with your mummmy and she does your childcare as well…I think you need to spread your wings a little
    kintut earlier

I have run out of Hummous…worse still I have no tahini so cant make any more

EDIT: DAMN YOU AND YOUR EDIT [shakes fist]- to be fair he did it before my post appeared

Pauly

Thread of the year already.

Cougar

A menu for a local sandwich shop has been left in the kitchen at work. Listed amongst their fare is “panini’s.”

Not only have they used an obvious greengrocer’s apostrophe, but panini is bloody well plural to start with. The cleaner is going to have her work cut out tonight, mopping up exploded Cougar off the walls.

sputnik
    Free Member

Cos my internet is slow I experience a lot of lag when playing MW3 and therefore get killed a lot. Makes it very hard to improve my K/D rate 😡

nickf
    Free Member

I got some mud splashed onto one of the reversing sensors of my pointlessly large 4×4, and now it beeps annoyingly. I’ll have to get out of the car and clean the offending part – how frustrating.

Getting the right grade of granite for the work surfaces in my chalet is proving very difficult.

Miroku, Blaser or Browning? It’s just so difficult to choose.

Sadly, all true.

maycontainnuts

The missus has only gone and purchased a glass bottle of ketchup instead of a squeezy one. I had to wait literally seconds before getting any sauce on my chips.

stilltortoise
    Free Member

I nearly cried last night thinking about all the great music out there that I might never discover

Really

(well maybe not the actual crying bit)

emsz
    Free Member

I got a Waitrose card through the post last night, I’m not sure what it’s for, cos it’s not like a clubcard

nickf
    Free Member

I can’t decide whether to get another cartoon mountain bike riding sheep tattooed onto my leg.

DezB
    Free Member

I nearly cried last night thinking about all the great music out there that I might never discover

Just keep listening to the same old stuff you listened to 10 years ago. Works for most people 😉 (Carter USM, I ask ya!)

stilltortoise
    Free Member

Carter? 10 years ago?
    More like 20 😆

aracer
    Free Member

It’s really irritating how they’ve changed the tagging system on here so that you can only add a tag when you make a post

stilltortoise
    Free Member

Not even a jokey one this, but I get bewildered by the methods available to listen to music. I remember the days when you bought vinyl or a cassette, but now there’s iTunes, Amazon, CDs, Spotify, Napster etc etc. The lines between broadcast radio and buying music are so blurry, and I just fear that one day I’ll wake up and realise that vast music collection I thought I had has disappeared into the ether.

Fortunately I still have a shed load of vinyl and CDs to keep me going 😀

16stonepig
    Free Member

I bought a silk tie especially for my sister’s wedding, but now she’s asking the men to wear the same colours. It’s such a dilemma.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

I’ve almost run out of black pepper.

I read that as “run out of black people”. I was most distressed until I realised there’s plenty of Poles to take their place.
    Signed – NickG

xcgb
    Free Member

I got some mud splashed onto one of the reversing sensors of my pointlessly large 4×4, and now it beeps annoyingly. I’ll have to get out of the car and clean the offending part – how frustrating.

There are people who will do this for you you know

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

This is a mtb forum and no one has added:

26 or 29?

120mm or 140/150mm?

FS or HT?

Helmets – should they be legally enforced?

Should I ride on a footpath?

nickf
    Free Member

There are people who will do this for you you know

I know, but I wanted it done right then. I had to stop, take the car out of drive, get out of the car, determine which sensor had the mud globule on it, clean it, wipe my feet as I got back into the car, put it back into gear…it takes so much time.

I must have wasted very nearly a minute!

nuke

I’ve run out of fresh basil

I don’t have any spare Maxtra filter cartridges for my kettle so my tea has scummy bits floating on the top

🙁

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Still or sparkling?

nedrapier

One from Karl Lagerfeld a few years ago:

“I have nine houses, but I only need eight.”

wwaswas

I forgot to take the bread out the machine when it had finished earlier on and I’ve now got a pastrami sandwich made of slightly warm, slightly soggy bread for lunch.

jonba
    Free Member

My cleaner keeps wiping down the silver candlesticks with a damp cloth which is making them tarnish.

I’ve run out of silver polish.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘First World Problems thread’ is closed to new replies.