Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • First video – Quick ride round the woods vs Superfunk
  • flange
    Free Member

Found that my rubbish digital camera has a video function on it. I can only apologise for the following

plumber
    Free Member

Tighten up the edit – but I liked that a lot

Stiggy

Good work! A lot of effort went into that.

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Like that a lot!

scu98rkr
    Free Member

nice very old school

JPcapel
    Free Member

Very enjoyable.
    Nice camera angles, particularly the over head stuff.
    Some nice riding too.
    What camera are you using?

CheesybeanZ

very good

Drac

I quite enjoyed that, nice.

slowrider
    Free Member

nice one, ive just started having a play with videos on my camera too. good fun innit?

Simon

Good effort, wish I could wheely like that!

coffeeking
    Free Member

Nice vid! Just amazes me that people can be arsed to set up a camera and ride past it repeatedly just to make a film! But I quite like the timelapse livingroom cleanup.

flange
    Free Member

Thanks for all the compliments chaps

Camera is a fujifilm something or other – seventy squids with a 4gb memory card. I want to do a bit more filming but wanted to see how bobbins I was before buying something expensive.

Again, thanks for the kind words

RepacK
    Free Member

Nice..

MrAgreeable

The cabbage bunny hop sequence made me feel homesick for Lincolnshire. 🙂

maxray
    Free Member

Just amazes me that people can be arsed to set up a camera and ride past it repeatedly just to make a film!

I have to agree, I guess if there is only you then needs must. Still, good vid though, what's with every video having a trialsesque crossing a log manouver now? 😀

Skoolshoes
    Free Member

Nice! Should have locked your bike when you put it back in the garage tho 😉

warpcow
    Free Member

Out of interest, roughly how much time did you spend setting up versus riding for this? I guess I've got the necessary equipment (even a helmetcam that's rarely used), but I fear I'm like some of the others here in having the attention span of a 2yr old.

flange
    Free Member

Warpcow – well I did have the help of my better half. This helped massively not only with getting more shots quicker, but also saving the battery life in the camera. All in we were probably out for around 2 hours

warpcow
    Free Member

Thanks. I suspect most people I ride with are even worse than me when it comes to breaking up 'the flow' of a ride. Still there should be plenty of long, lazy summer days coming up. Hopefully.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘First video – Quick ride round the woods vs Superfunk’ is closed to new replies.