Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • First ride on new bike.
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

Which I have named, in honour of the current international situation…

Pussy Riot 😀

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Beautiful 😛

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Adding a thudbuster. Spine ain’t what it used to be…

Edukator
    Free Member

First ride on a new bike for me too. The handlebar is 18cm wider than on my last bike which resulted in a bent brake lever. I think I’ll call it “Wide Boy”.

anagallis_arvensis

Ban this filth from the forum. If I wanted to talk bikes I wouldnt come to STW!!!

MrWoppit
    Free Member

The change from the O5 to the Clocker was quite an experience. First time doing any proper offroad without rear sus in 24 years of biking.

Having to pick lines, move around on the bike on and off the saddle, use a bit more finesse and try to “float” a bit more made it actually a lot more fun than simply ploughing through everything and letting the suspension do the work…

Had to go a bit slower, mind, but I’d promised myself to do that anyway – had enough skeletal breakages thanks.

Bugger of a backache after, mind. Waiting on the Thudbuster from Chain Reaction, ordered this afternoon.

Edukator
    Free Member

I sold my last hardtail last week. 150mm at both ends now. Why suffer unnecessarily?

Marin
    Free Member

Nice. Had the old 26″ hard tail out Friday night. So much fun I’m ashamed I thought of selling it.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Also, I have to say, the WTB tires wouldn’t have been my first choice – they came with the bike – but I am very impressed. Enough to reccommend them… 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘First ride on new bike.’ is closed to new replies.