Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • First motorbike, first ride, first crash
  • anagallis_arvensis

clicky

now where's that Hitler clip from Downfall when you want it!!

It may be an ugly motorbike but its my ugly motorbike!! Just need to learn to ride it now. Had to bring it home from Brum to Reading yesterday in the wind on the M40 which was not fun, today in the Chilterns around the Hambldon Valley was a bit more like it!!

boblo
    Free Member

anagallis_arvensis – Member

It may be an ugly motorbike but its my ugly motorbike!!

Only messing 😀

All this talk of bikes had me out on my Blackbird today for the first time in ages. Sunny, warm and seaside. Bliss. Now for the monsoon….

ChrisA
    Free Member

if insurance write it off, it will be given a CAT A,B,C or Status. If its cosmetic, it will be a CAT D. This will be lodged against the bike so when you come to sell it, it will be hpi registered against cat d.

Provided your comfortable with the people repairing it, cat d isn't a massive problem until you come to sell it, so potentially unless you can prove the bike is straight and totally repaired, expect buyers to be weary.

Glad the accident wasn't too bad. Good witnesses count for a lot. If you've just passed your test, take it steady and seriously eyeball drivers at junctions and roundabouts so they know yor intentions and to make sure they have seen you. Bright colours help too. It isn;t really advisable, but my new ducati is offensively loud with race cans on, im not recommending it, but most people comment they hear me coming before they see me.

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘First motorbike, first ride, first crash’ is closed to new replies.