Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • First looter sentenced is a 31 year old teacher!!!
  • scottyjohn
    Free Member

lol at LHS

Markie
    Free Member

Can’t you just find another large land mass like Australia to “remove” all these scurge of society to?

Antarctica is the only one even vaguely free at present, and that does seem a bit harsh…

midlifecrashes

..on Antarctica

timc
    Free Member

ill be happy if he loses his job 👿

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I don’t care if he’s a teacher, cleaner, or caretaker, that shop he looted was just a few minutes walk from me – in the posh part of Croydon, and where us posh types don’t expect that sort of nonsense. And to cap it all, the thieving git came all the way from Battersea ! We got enough of our own lo-lifes in Croydon without needing foreigners coming in to help them ffs.

Apparently the looters who caused havoc in Croydon on Monday numbered 200-300, I wonder how many actually came from Croydon. And to put it into context, as the most populous borough in London, Croydon has over a third of a million residents. Which just goes to prove that very few Croydonians misbehaved on Monday, not even the ones without a pot to piss in from the New Addington estate – I’ve always said they were good lads.

sugdenr
    Free Member

Brit: Australia, that’s where we sent all the criminals

Aussie: England, that’s where all the crooks come from

Nobby

Ernie, I think you’ll find Central Parade took a bit of a hammering up there too.

Mind you, I also heard that the unofficial King Henry’s Drive Residents Association are now, errm, self-policing the situation quite successfully…

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

in the posh part of Croydon

Pardon? 😯

Joke, right? 😉

oldgit
    Free Member

I did a 1/2 marathon through Croyon, posted my fastest time 😐

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Yeah I heard about Central Parade Nobby ……. I’d forgotten about it 🙂

My point still stands though, the New Addo lads are sound IME. Just rough diamonds and pikeys…….a bit like me 😀 As your “self-policing the situation” example shows.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

oldgit – Member
    I did a 1/2 marathon through Croyon, posted my fastest time

All the more impressive as you were carrying a 42″ plasma TV at the time, eh?

hora
    Free Member

Black male who worked in a primary school. Does not say he is a teacher.

Nobby

That sounds about right Ernie – they don’t like anybody s***ting on their doorstep. 🙂

hitman
    Free Member

He is a “learning mentor” not a teacher

IanMunro
    Free Member

The only learning mentor I experienced at school was a well aimed board rubber.

McHamish
    Free Member

I thought teachers spent all their free time marking and planning classes for the next day.

He obviously doesn’t teach ‘How to Hide behind a Newspaper’…

hitman
    Free Member

I thought teachers spent all their free time marking and planning classes for the next day.

oh dear 🙄

druidh
    Free Member

Hitman – have you heard the one about the two elephants that fell off a cliff?

Boom Boom!

Obviously, two elephants didn’t really fall off a cliff, and even if they had, it would be more like squish, squish. You see, sometimes things are simplified or exaggerated for comic effect.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Well, we were told that all this violence was down to young Black men not having enough positive role models…

McHamish
    Free Member

oh noes…I misrepresented him…argh…I feel terrible.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

they don’t like anybody s***ting on their doorstep.

How very true that is Nobby – seriously. I’ve stayed up New Addington quite a bit over time, initially I thought it was just a matter of time before my van was broken into – but it never was. I’ve had a van broken into and all my tools stolen from being parked in my front garden in South Croydon though – and I wouldn’t be surprised if it was New Addo lads what did it 🙂

A couple of years ago I was working on a site in New Addington, and as I used to walk down to the shops young lads loitering in the street would acknowledge me and say hello, not in a piss taking cheeky way – proper respect ’cause I was an older bloke. They’re like that up there – kids showing respect to older people.

It’s a shame that it’s a forgotten estate which is seen as an embarrassment that is best forgotten. And they are solidly anti-BNP too btw, despite the BNP’s best efforts to make inroads up there. Yep, it might be a depressing forgotten estate, but they are sound as a pound imo.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Well, we were told that all this violence was down to young Black men not having enough positive role models…

Were we Zulu-Eleven ? Show me where we were told that – I haven’t heard it.

Or did you just make that up ? …..like you usually do.

Nobby

I lived there on & off as a kid Ernie – like you say, there certainly is an order & respect that you don’t see in many estates these days. Not quite the old “honour amongst theives” of old but a clear understanding of right, wrong and morality. IMHO of course. 😉

Dobbo

Also appearing at Highbury Magistrates Court, 19-year-old Adam Ozdas, from Hackney, today denied receiving stolen goods.

He was stopped by police in the East London borough and found to be in possession of a large bottle of Southern Comfort, a large number of National Lottery scratchcards, tobacco, £90 in cash, and confectionery, the court heard.

Prosecutor Abiodun Kadri said: “He stated that he found the items on the road and that he was going to hand them into a police station.”

😆

Tiger6791

Proof he’s dumbass though…

He actually does walk into a lamppost

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5FufLiZQbA[/video]

aracer
    Free Member

He’s not hiding – he’s scouring the sits vacant for jobs specifying convictions for burglary as one of the essential requirements.

Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)

The topic ‘First looter sentenced is a 31 year old teacher!!!’ is closed to new replies.