Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • First into the office bog after it's been cleaned.
  • thegreatape
    Free Member

Timed to perfection this morning, as I strolled down the corridor with my packet of wet bum wipes in my hand, pulled open the door of the wheelchair accessible toilet, to find the cleaner departing with a cheery “It’s all yours now”.

Yes. Yes it is. There is WiFi, there are a few copies of MBUK and Private Eye, and I remembered to flush before I sat down so that Neptune’s kiss, should I receive it, is not made painful by Neptune’s pine fresh mouthwash.

bearnecessities

WiFi

Flushnet?

thegreatape
    Free Member

Not sure, might be Opoo?

bearnecessities

What you need is fibre.

BillMC

No use for a well-downed goose’s neck then?

thegreatape
    Free Member

Or even some cable to be laid?

matt_outandabout

Would sir like his loo seat fur trimmed, for extra comfort?

Danny79
    Free Member

Good for you OP, we’ve one dirty beggar here who stains the pan below the water line. How is that even possible?

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Here in Sweden everyone (ie the whole country) take coffee break at 9:30am . Then basically everyone goes for a dump at 09:45am . It’s fascinating!

thegreatape
    Free Member

I’m not sure about trim of any sort. Being the wheelchair bog, it’s already higher than normal off the ground, so I’m on tiptoes a bit anyway, which makes it hard to brace. Any higher due to a padded seat might leave me airborne and dangerously unstable.

I ensure that I never leave any residue of any kind. Common courtesy.

Freester

we’ve one dirty beggar here who stains the pan below the water line. How is that even possible?

We used to have a phantom logger here who would leave a giant stool that JUST WOULD NOT FLUSH. It was like it was concreted to the bottom of the pan. How is THAT possible?

jekkyl

lol. depth charge awaaaayyyy

Danny79
    Free Member

Leave no trace should go without saying sadly some here are not civilized.

matt_outandabout

I ensure that I never leave any residue of any kind. Common courtesy.

I need this to be tattooed on my three lads at home at home. Dirty things.

globalti
    Free Member

If you’ve chaps in the house you need a home urinal with an aiming fly in the glaze:

matt_outandabout

It has a lid? Another thing to ‘get wrong’ by leaving it up… 😐

perchypanther
    Free Member

I need a torch if I go at work. The toilets have a motion sensor activated light in a room with no windows.

Crucially, the sensors don’t work in the cubicles.

Which means that if you’re enjoying a leisurely “china cruise” and no one else comes in then, after about 5 minutes, all the bloody lights go out.

Praise Jebus for Candy Crush……..

hammyuk
    Free Member

Percy – phones have a torch built in you know….

GrahamS

Neptune’s kiss

Amateur. That’s easily prevented by laying a couple of sheets of toilet paper on the water surface prior to commencing.

As a bonus this also helps to prevent any submersed stainage.

Harry_the_Spider

China Cruise!

Sniggering here in Trap 3. Don’t know what the chap in Trap 1 thinks I’m up to.

sbob
    Free Member

Amateur. That’s easily prevented by laying a couple of sheets of toilet paper on the water surface prior to commencing.

“Lilies on the pond”

thegreatape
    Free Member

I’m well aware of the use of a crash mat, but in my experience that prevents a full unobstructed view of the mud child should you wish to admire it before you start the paperwork.

Coyote
    Free Member

Neptune’s Kiss

😆 😆 😆

samunkim
    Free Member

Due to a chain of “Chinese whispers” the building manager posted a “Toilets out of Order” sign on our bogs two weeks ago.
    I know from chatting to the plumber it was only one cracked urinal. So I have have the whole place to myself (whilst everyone else troops upstairs)

No Stink, Nice blue water and never having “vestigial warm seat syndrome”

proper bliss..

jamj1974

Neptune’s Kiss

Excellent!

“Lilies on the pond”

Not just me then!

Leave no trace should go without saying sadly some here are not civilized.

“Go where there is no path and leave a trail” I believe was a quote of St Sheldon of Brown.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Oh I dont know….. the warm seat syndrome I got the other day was more than worth it!
    Stunning brunette in a slinky red summer dress and long tanned legs – sometimes its not always a bad thing 😉

perchypanther
    Free Member

Stunning brunette in a slinky red summer dress and long tanned legs

Was it this guy? Frank’s stunned a few fellas in his time 😯

hammyuk
    Free Member

if it was he’s lost weight and grown a lovely set of tits

Rorschach
    Free Member

Awesomes…though I need a dishcloth and another cup of tea now 😆

enfht
    Free Member

Ratemypoo dot com

gonzy
    Free Member

theres 28 of us from my division who occupy various offices in our building…add the bistro upstairs and the office above that with an equal number of staff
    we have 2 separate gents and 2 separate ladies bogs and 1 disabled one. most of the time the gents are pretty clean but we also need to share with the other staff members, countless delivery drivers, visitors and students.
    during exam time is worse as the big hall at the end of our building is used and the students who turn up use the toilets…mostly with disgusting effect!!

i used the disabled one last night to get changed into my riding kit…someone had been in there at some point and the stench was still lingering…i’ve never got changed as fast as that!!

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

I love how this is alongside the what coffee bean grinder thread.

@ gonzy – sounds like it could do with FLASH with febreeze the blue coloured one, I swear I get high everytime I throw it about the place.

GrahamS

[video]https://youtu.be/D49vvl7BPro[/video]

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

😆 😯 😈

honeybadgerx

I still regret leaving a job where we had a viz profanisaurus in the netty. Was always fun trying to get your newfound knowledge of the English language into your next conversation.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Colleague of mine uses these “wet bum wipes” of which you speak. Having run out, he asked his missus to by some more.

He didn’t realise she didn’t know the difference between those and bleach toilet wipes until he’d used the first one…

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I hope you don’t put those wet wipes down the loo….

GrahamS

Bum wipes are flushable. Normal baby wipes are not.

vickypea
    Free Member

Can’t stop giggling about “Neptune’s kiss” 😆

gavinpearce
    Free Member

Girl in architects office I used to work in came back from loo with funny look and said ‘someone’s built a log cabin in trap 2 without planning permission’.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘First into the office bog after it's been cleaned.’ is closed to new replies.