Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • First ever night ride tonight!
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Wish me and the shonky Chinese light luck!

scaredypants

as is traditional:

have a good time

Bunnyhop

Boo!

RustySpanner

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb7zhYzenhY[/video]

😀

Slogo
    Free Member

Take a back up just incase! If its Chinese take a back up to replace the Chinese back up.

wrightyson
    Free Member

What have I been missing all these years! Such a good laugh and Chinese light was bang on! Roll on Tuesday!

tenfoot

Welcome to the dark side. Love night riding. It always feels faster than daylight, plus there is the benefit of empty trails.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Canny believe someone who is on here so much has never done a night ride!

sparkyrhino

do solo rides through woods,you will ride like the wind.some death metal on your ipod also helps 😈

wrightyson
    Free Member

I’m not on here that much am I? Could never justify the cost of the lights and always thought you needed to spend
    £££’s to get anything decent! How wrong was I!

langylad
    Free Member

Mazin innit. I remember the buzz after my first night ride. Which lights did you use by the way, thinking of going oriental myself?

wrightyson
    Free Member

Just the Cree XML t6. You can get it for 18 ish quid if you wait for the delivery, but I plumped for a uk supplier at 30 quid! I think the terminology is that it has a bit of a hot spot and doesn’t throw out that much wide light. However compared it directly next to a mates new magic shine (80 quid) tonight and there doesn’t seem to be any difference!

langylad
    Free Member

Might take a punt. Currently using Hope Vision 4’s which are excellent, but i have been riding in my own shadow a few times recently when followed by mates with cheaper lights.

birky
    Free Member

Good you enjoyed it 🙂

First night ride of the season for me. Having a few days in Aviemore and got out round Loch an Eilein and Loch Morlich tonight 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘First ever night ride tonight!’ is closed to new replies.