• This topic has 18 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by eskay.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Fireworks already?
  • Onzadog
    Free Member

Around our way it seems the **** inbred locals think it’s the 5th of November already.

The wife has already booked two weeks in the middle on nowhere with the dog. Seems that’s not enough to avoid one bloody day.

I bet you a pound to a penny these shitbags don’t even understand the significance of November 5th or the fireworks.

allthepies
    Free Member

Well they’re on sale and it’s only a couple of weeks away.

Drac

Maybe they’re celebrating Diwali, another celebration that fireworks were adapted for.

stumpyjon

Had them going off during the day last weekend.

stumpy01

Diwali celebrations, perhaps?

Onzadog
    Free Member

Unlikely around here. It’s twunts. No doubt about it. The pause between each doesn’t say celebration.

mtbfix

Baby going to sleep whilst breast feeding. Firework goes off outside. Dog barks. Baby bites wife’s nipple with his first two, very sharp, teeth. Wife is not impressed with either Diwali nor distant attempts to destroy a parliament.

Drac

How much did you laugh?

wrightyson
    Free Member

Does your mrs really go on holiday with the dog because of fireworks?

Onzadog
    Free Member

Yes.

Drac

crankboy
    Free Member

Diwali tonight sounds like a war zone here . now the shops have them in it will be every night till new year.

M6TTF
    Free Member

Diwali celebrations, perhaps?
    I don’t care if it’s ****ing Diwali, I’m bloody sikh of it!

Laughed too much at this

tang
    Free Member

Dipawali is a Hindu festival, not Sikh.

Drac

Dipawali is a Hindu festival, not Sikh.

What about Diwali?

tang
    Free Member

Same thing, just an anglised word for the Sanskrit, differs from region. Where I’m from its pronounced like that and written like that.

RustySpanner

S’both, innit?

Drac

Same thing, just an anglised word for the Sanskrit, differs from region. Where I’m from its pronounced like that and written like that.

You live and learn.

eskay

Anyone moaning about fireworks above ever set any off when they were younger?

Used to be a great crack when we were young. The school french exchange was always a great source for black market bangers/fireworks. We used to put orders in!!

I think ‘street fireworks’ are less of a problem now than they were 10-20 years ago.

You don’t realise when you are younger how much distress they cause (but then again you don’t care).

When we had our first dog many years ago it hit home!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Fireworks already?’ is closed to new replies.