• This topic has 87 replies, 54 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by hora.
Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Finding your ideal girlfriend vs compromise
  • trailertrash

What I want to know is why are the best shags always mental?

Tempting viewpoint but not actually true 🙂

samuri
    Free Member

I love the fact that all you men think it was your decision on who to marry/accept etc.

If it wasn't my decision who I wanted to marry, who's was it? My wife made exactly the same decision as I did, I'm sure I'm not her perfect bloke, but she made a compromise (even though post marriage she often seems to have difficulty understanding the concept)

trailertrash

Most girls who are great looking tend to have seen more action than a Vietnam Vet.

Of course all women should be chaste and virginal until deflowered by…who was this…hora? yeah nice. ffs. 🙄 one rule for the guys and one rule for the chicks eh

personally if I get a long term partner who has had a healthy varied active sexual history I take it as a compliment. I stand out among a statistically valid dataset!

AnalogueAndy
    Free Member

Those of you who are happily married or are happy with their long term girl/boyfriend, how close is your other half to your 'ideal'?

'Ideal' is about weighing up what's important to you and her and, if you're in it for the long haul, being prepared to compromise and grow together (not apart) over time.

I met my wife in a night club when we were 18. She says now that she knew from the second she met me that I was the one but for various reasons we had a couple of 'breaks' early in our relationship, I was too young and not ready to commit to anyone, at one point I did indeed go off with a Cameron Diaz look-alike. Great fun to take out but a nightmare to live with!

In the end, after 'playing the field' we both came back to eachother and have been happily married for 16 years now. We are different but have a lot in common. As already said, the same outlook and values.

hora
    Free Member

Got to admit my missus is a saint. Why she puts up with me gawd knows. Shes probably compromised alot over the years (or at least gritted her teeth). I'd never admit it to her of course. 🙂

nbt

hora – Member

Got to admit my missus is a saint. Why she puts up with me gawd knows. Shes probably compromised alot over the years (or at least gritted her teeth). I'd never admit it to her of course.

That's ok, we've all told her. Totally agree with what you say, none of us understand it either

mos

[/quote] personally if I get a long term partner who has had a healthy varied active sexual history I take it as a compliment. I stand out among a statistically valid dataset!

Interesting point. A friend at work met his wife when she was 17 & he was 28. She had (may be still has actually) a black book detailing her previous partners. He was number 128.
    They had 3 kids then split up. She is now a drug addict & never sees her kids.
    Mind you, she did come from dewsbury.

I guess he compromis he made, was having a varied & energetic sex life with a teenage girl versus being married to a slag.

hora
    Free Member

He was number 128.

I've know a couple of girls who act and look like butter wouldnt melt yet they both probably beat that record (albeit they were late teens/early 20s though).

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘Finding your ideal girlfriend vs compromise’ is closed to new replies.