Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Finding event's for 2010
  • GrunkaLunka
    Free Member

What’s the best way to find out about any up and coming 2010 xc / freeride events – is there a good calendar of them all somewhere to be found on a handy website? I’ve no experience competing and am not too interested in racing as such, but with the weekend riding limited I’d definitely like to set a few events that would make for good personal challenges throughout the year. (Think 24hr rides or marathons that I can rope my unsuspecting buddies into. They should probably have names that aren’t a giveaway to the effort involve if this plan is to work.)

Had a search on the forum but couldn’t' see anything, and will be mightily shamed if there’s a link on the Singletrack front page.

wwaswas

xcracer has a good list on it.

njee20
    Free Member

Freeride events? 24 hour? Bit of a contrast there, most 24 hour races, whilst good fun, are based around muddy fields!

retro83
    Free Member

Sir, I believe the apostrophe in the thread title has been placed in error.

GrunkaLunka
    Free Member

I consider myself skooled, but it's what you get for sneakily writing threads at work.

I have now also learnt the correct definition of Freeride, been shown a good website for races, and procured myself a cowboy hard-hat. Pretty productive morning me thinks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Finding event's for 2010’ is closed to new replies.