• This topic has 52 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by mboy.
Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Finally finished – Build photos – My mk2 nomad
  • Munqe-chick
    Free Member

intriguing on the weight front as my Mk1 with DHX air and Lyrik Air weighs 34lbs on my pikey fishing scale-, be nice if they overread!

Looks v classy in green, and not a common colour (unlike my transit van white)…

At risk of thread hijack, what pressures and settings are Nomad owners with DHX airs running (and for what body weight)? I will finally be able to start riding mine soon (bought it the week I broke my knee 3 months ago 🙁 and from just pootling around the block the settings SC recommend seem too low, so looking for pointers and experiences.

Posted a pic of my old enduro in exactly the same green, but removed it, as it doesn't post well being a Pinkbike pic

*edit*

Found another one

fozzybear
    Free Member

Munqe-chick it's running tubeless, Ti coil, 719's, XT cassette, the none steel hone cranks and a light bbg bash my brothers mk1 nomad is 33.8 on the same scales no tubeless and e13 bash.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Maybe mine was colour inspiration!

I thought I'd noticed that brother of yours glancing at it!!

fozzybear
    Free Member

was this before or after you fought with a signpost! 🙂

SBrock
    Free Member

Nice bike James – would love a ano green nomad and would build build mine up pretty similar to yours. It's a he'll of a lot of bike. Is Alison still on a heckler?

SBrock
    Free Member

Just a bit off topic but is the shock on the nomad 216×63, just that I'm gonna put a fox van r coil on my heckler and would be good to know that it would go on a nomad? Did you get the monarch with the nomad or pay extra fir the upgrade? And how much did you get for your heckler? Cheers James

knott4me
    Free Member

green is a good colour.

Which bit's green?

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

^^^^ 😯 WTF is that?

Knott4me, them wheels is well bad, as in 1970s/80s, very sh1t looking, sorry.

I love anything in British racing green or variations of.

knott4me
    Free Member

lol they were my 30th b-day pressie from my dad.i love them .
    the frame is green but the pictuer is not a good one.

SBrock
    Free Member

There is a guy on mtbr with an ano jalpeno with those wheels on and it looks friggin amazing! Crank bros iodine aren't they?

mboy
    Free Member

32lb for a Nomad with Coil shocks front and rear… That's impressive! My Giant Reign X with Air shocks front and rear isn't that light, and I've got some pretty light stuff on it, albeit with Saint Cranks (probably add 1/2 lb over the Hones on your bike) and an adjustable seatpost.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Finally finished – Build photos – My mk2 nomad’ is closed to new replies.