• This topic has 10 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by leth.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Finale ligure shuttle and guiding
  • mikehayhurst
    Free Member

Hi, I’m driving out to Italy next year and have somehow managed to pursuance my GF that Finale will be a great stop over for a day! As we will only be there a day I want to maximise riding so looking at booking a shuttle uplift and maybe some guiding. If any one has any recommendation of companies that do this it would be much appreciated? also any other recommendation for things to do while we’re there would be great.

Thanks

Tracey

We use Finale Freeride. They have always been first class.

Fat-boy-fat

Just ride Finale. Top top folks. Nothing better than a local enduro champion to show you round.

leth
    Free Member

Is there anywhere in Finale that just do shuttles without the guiding?

honourablegeorge

÷1 Finale Freeride

Tracey

Leth.

Talk to Teo at Riviera Bike XP. He sorted Abigale uplifts for the EWS practice

nasher
    Free Member

That will be Riviera Trail XP, Tracey, we are Riviera Bike 🙂

There are about 15 shuttle companies in Finale so plenty to chose from. Finale is a nice town so plenty do for the missus if she likes shops restaurants and beaches

Tracey

Sorry Nasher 🙁

It is a great town, will be back next year, usually stay at the Tahiti campsite

chakaping
    Free Member

Leth – Finale Freeride did us an unguided uplift on our last morning, when we had a local showing us some trails.

bluebird
    Free Member

We use Finale Freeride. They have always been first class.

+1

leth
    Free Member

Thanks for the info.
    Looks like we should be able to do non guided so a couple of days in Finale look on the cards for next year. Getting excited now.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Finale ligure shuttle and guiding’ is closed to new replies.