Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Film help please….
  • spacecadett
    Free Member

Some great ideas so far. I agree that I need to make the most of the big screen. I like the idea of the new Star Trek film, I missed it at the cinema and deep down, I am a bit of a trekkie (ideally I would go for the Wrath of Khan but I have to think of my crowd).

Great tip Mr Ed Hornby, I had never heard of C'etait un Rendezvous but I have looked it up and bought it & think it will be a great way to finish.

Just one more then…. Leon? Aliens? Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid? Napoleon Dynamite? The list is endless!

Drac

Leon is very good film.

The Good, The and The Ugly.

The Dark Night

Aliens is excellent too.

Honestly there is so many good film and only you know the rest of the audience.

TrentSteel
    Free Member

Inside man

best heist film ever

eth3er
    Free Member

Black Dynamite
    Serenity
    and +3 for Inside Man

wl
    Free Member

Into the Wild and District 9, or maybe Sideways is more of a birthday-style laugh. Depends on the ages and dispositions of your guests.

fisha
    Free Member

The never ending story? I bought that for the wife the other day. She was so pleased ………. not.

We watched Starlight the other day on Film 4 and really really enjoyed it. Its a good allround fairy tale film, bit of adult humour, bit of scariness for the kids and a good little story.

I suppose you need to let us know what ages you are pitching it to.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Film help please….’ is closed to new replies.